IGNORED

Minimogue VA

Guest The Bro

Lacks the total analogue warmth of the real deal but holy shit does anything you play on this motherfucker sound shit hot!!! Now I understand why Moogs are so sort after!!!

Guest Mr. Magoo

yeah this is vst is fucking sweet!!!

although i dont know how to save presets so that when i open the vst in a program theres my lists/presets!

help???

yeah this is vst is fucking sweet!!!

although i dont know how to save presets so that when i open the vst in a program theres my lists/presets!

help???

Yeah its probably the best vst I've played with. Have you tried the Arp one thats got some mad Drexciya style presets in it?

Guest Captain Cooper

Yep I use it all the time. And the other day I used it to teach a lady the basics of subtractive synthesis. No, she wanted to know. Honest.

it fucking rocks, for a VST. i use it all the time. wonderful bass and leads and pitch bending has never been as fun. *breaks out mad 70's style bending moog solo*

i love the really creamy filtered leads, but it does harsh bass just as well

And ladies love it.

yeah, they do

i was jamming with it and this female friend of mine thought it sounded really cool, rather than my 606 which according to her is "toy-like" and my microkorg that's "soooo cute"

Archived