IGNORED

downtempo dark techno ambient with piano improvisation

chim

I'm not a big fan of the bassline/synth but the piano improvisation and beat are fucking awesome!! The background vocal/string work is absolutely lovely as well and it really adds a whole to the track.

There's something I really can't put my finger on. Did you use the sounds from a midi piano or a real piano, because every now and then I thought it was real, but then sometimes I thought it sounded a bit weird...sort of MIDI-like.

But overall it's a very nice track!!

I'm not a big fan of the bassline/synth but the piano improvisation and beat are fucking awesome!! The background vocal/string work is absolutely lovely as well and it really adds a whole to the track.

There's something I really can't put my finger on. Did you use the sounds from a midi piano or a real piano, because every now and then I thought it was real, but then sometimes I thought it sounded a bit weird...sort of MIDI-like.

But overall it's a very nice track!!

thanks a ton man, i appreciate it alot!

the piano is a midi vst, edirol superquartet. theres not much of a change in the hits that way, but i cant afford nor have the room for a real piano. i had one in my parents house, thats where i learned playing it basically, but i find midi works okay most of the time.. you always lose abit of expression capability though,but it sounds more pro with a good sampled piano than i could record a real piano.

the bass is a bit too loud because i mastered it on my headphones, but you know, bass is all the rage nowadays anyway :laughing:

Archived