IGNORED

Are these impossible to find?

murve33

Well, i've been looking for about a month for these, still haven't found them, or seen anybody mention them.

From Old Tunes 1

-Wendy Miller

-Paul Russel's Piece

From Old tunes 2

-Jimbo Rehearsing

-iraq says/nine-rubber wisdom

-Short Interlude

-Hi Scores (Old Version)

and more... but i haven't looked to hard for them

And every album before that, but i dont expect to find those.

Also, is Litter Duty a song by BOC? I've seen it in a few places but am not sure if its them.

how can you download the old tunes and NOT get those tracks?

Where did you get your tracks? I got mine off of p2p networks as individidual songs, not a set or directly connecting to someone elses. I just haven't found them.

I'd really like to have the tracks Wendy Miller and Paul Russels Piece, so i can complete the vol. 1 album

From Old Tunes 1

-Wendy Miller

-Paul Russel's Piece

From Old tunes 2

-Jimbo Rehearsing

-iraq says/nine-rubber wisdom

-Short Interlude

-Hi Scores (Old Version)

and more... but i haven't looked to hard for them

Via SoulSeek you should be able to find all of these songs, but not getting those two from OT1 is strange as it's more common than OT2.

But you try SoulSeek! and about the very early releases - dunno if anyone here ever will get to listen to them to a full extent :(

Via SoulSeek you should be able to find all of these songs, but not getting those two from OT1 is strange as it's more common than OT2.

But you try SoulSeek! and about the very early releases - dunno if anyone here ever will get to listen to them to a full extent :(

yeah, idk why i haven't found Wendy Miller or Paul Russel's Piece, i actually have soulseek, but every user that has the tracks that i DO have from old tunes 1 also are missing Wendy Miller and Paul Russel's Piece.

yeah, idk why i haven't found Wendy Miller or Paul Russel's Piece, i actually have soulseek, but every user that has the tracks that i DO have from old tunes 1 also are missing Wendy Miller and Paul Russel's Piece.

Have you tried looking around any other torrent sites? I've seen them knocking about recently, although whether they were other tracks that were mislabelled I don't know.

Guest Moebius

Unless it's something absolutely impossible to find whole, I always try to download complete albums from a single source. There's a lot of crap out there from copies people have put together piece by piece. If you swing around to the WATMM room (create room "WATMM") and search the collections of people there, you shouldn't have a hard time finding complete copies of all the Old Tunes leaks.

Unless it's something absolutely impossible to find whole, I always try to download complete albums from a single source. There's a lot of crap out there from copies people have put together piece by piece. If you swing around to the WATMM room (create room "WATMM") and search the collections of people there, you shouldn't have a hard time finding complete copies of all the Old Tunes leaks.

Cool, how exactly do i get there?

It doesn't show up on the room list, you have to select "create room" then type in "WATMM" (all caps) and you'll join it.

i understood that much, but how do i get to the room list in the first place?

Sorry i'm being an uber noob

Archived