IGNORED

Need help with new track

Squee

Seriously! I've been fucking around with this track for a couple of hours and nothing has come up yet. Does anyone have any good ideas for a melody or anything. Anything would help!

fucking great track dude! feels very housy.

i think you should let it go like that for a while. then throw in a more heavy progressive beat, maybe just add a snare, hihats. add some pads that are like very low passed, then freq up madly. don't make it too melodic and musical, it works great like this

From what I can hear of it on my shitty work pc built in speaker, it sounds pretty damn good as is. Nice track. I'd say give it more time and let some small elements flit in and out.

If it had a bassline I can't hear it on these speakers, but if not, you might find it fun to put in a minimal bassline that counterpoints the chords that are happening out front.

Nice work!

From what I can hear of it on my shitty work pc built in speaker, it sounds pretty damn good as is. Nice track. I'd say give it more time and let some small elements flit in and out.

If it had a bassline I can't hear it on these speakers, but if not, you might find it fun to put in a minimal bassline that counterpoints the chords that are happening out front.

Nice work!

Bass? The bass made my right ear go crazy earlier today. I lost my hearing on it for about 30 minutes, because I had been working on the track with my headphones on. :)

Nice work!

Bass? The bass made my right ear go crazy earlier today. I lost my hearing on it for about 30 minutes, because I had been working on the track with my headphones on. :)

Damn shitty dell speakers :unhappy:

I'll have to bring in my huge headphones then, if I can get them through the door. Shake up that inner ear fluid a bit :ok:

Archived