IGNORED

I NEED SOME MORE KNOBS!?!?!?

Guest idrn

Oh wow that was so funny Idiron, seriously! With such a razor sharp wit its no wonder you were reduced to blubbering idiocy in the UCLA tasering threads.

Seriously though Idiron, wtf do you want from a knob box? Unless you can solder on your own, I don't see anything possibly cheaper than $120US.

Seriously though Idiron, wtf

+ lay off tftt's mom and scraggle together 100$ for a 2nd hand bcr. i'd stay away from the phatboy controller. maybe try to find a doepfer pocket electronic kit:

PE_example.gif

kind of a modular midi controller, you'll have to know which end of a soldering iron gets hot tho. and its probably a fair bit pricier than a bcr.

Oh wow that was so funny Idiron, seriously! With such a razor sharp wit its no wonder you were reduced to blubbering idiocy in the UCLA tasering threads.

Seriously though Idiron, wtf do you want from a knob box? Unless you can solder on your own, I don't see anything possibly cheaper than $120US.

mate, what's funny is you getting yer knickers in a twist. and i think you'll find the reducement to blubbering is progressive alcohol absorbtion. i tasered ur mum.

seriously tho, i was looking into those doepfer things for some circuitt bends im currently working on and itde be pretty nice to have a custom midi controller but by the time youve bought all the potentiometers itll be the same price anyway and i dont have the time (i need these knobs for the wrongmusic xmas rave on the 12th). i was thinking for along the lines of a cheap keyboard or something which has knobs on it that send off midi in excess of just the notes...

potentiometers arent expensive or rare, the a/d (voltage->midi) converters together with the case and the circuits for assigning potmeters to cc numbers just add up in price. but really, 100$ for a bcr is nothing.

Archived