IGNORED

Some tracks, i've never heard them

murve33

infinite lines of colourful sevens has never, nor will ever be a genuine boc track.

look at the title for fuck's sake.

[...]

the title's as sadly predictably faux boc as 'lavender trapezoids'

Actually the name "infinite lines of colourful sevens" comes directly from the old boc website.

beat me to it Moebius. what the fuck are you on about loganfive? Infinite Lines of Colorful Sevens is a track listed by BoC themselves on the Play By Numbers release. this has been known for years.

so i guess your ability to detect what's real and what's a lame/fake attempt to copy the BoC aesthetic is not so good, huh?

- A Few Old Tunes (with Spectrum to Davie Addison and Sac to Novascotia Robots)

- Old Tunes Vol. 2 (with We've started up to it's a whole nother year and Kiteracer 2 to Powerline Misfortune)

- Old Tunes Vol. 1 has 2 sides because it's (also) a cassette (like the other old tunes stuff). Most tracks on this album are nameless, some do have a name because we heard them on other albums/eps etc. The first 15 tracks are Side A of the cassette, the last 20 tracks are Side B.

Now, the Infinite Lines Of Colourful Sevens (faek) of the first post sounds exactly the same as MY version of Side A - Audiotrack 08 (or whatever you want to call this nameless track) and it has the same length. And I do believe I have downloaded the genuine Old Tunes Vol. 1. Any backup on this 1?

A bit of a tangent now given the direction of this thread, but that matches exactly what I have.

Yeah, I can't say that Fredd-E's pages have ever failed me. Beats any other discog on BOC.

Now i need to find the other audiotracks...

I still do question that it's not a fake, like i said before the beat is just June 9th Spead up and mixed.

But if everyone is right, Thank You.

Yeah, I can't say that Fredd-E's pages have ever failed me. Beats any other discog on BOC.

I still do question that it's not a fake, like i said before the beat is just June 9th Spead up and mixed.

The track you uploaded is indeed Side A - track 08 from: http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/#oldtunesvol.1 and therefore it's a genuine boc track because Old Tunes Volume 01 is genuine. No doubts about that.

What happened? Some "prick" looked up some old boc title, "infinite lines of colourful sevens" in this specific case and took an untitled track from a known boc compilation "old tunes vol 1" in this case and renamed the unknown track to this title and spread it all over the internet. Case closed.

What happened? Some "prick" looked up some old boc title, "infinite lines of colourful sevens" in this specific case and took an untitled track from a known boc compilation "old tunes vol 1" in this case and renamed the unknown track to this title and spread it all over the internet. Case closed.

Yeah i figured that.

Thanks Fredd-E. So are all of these audiotracks possible to get on soul seek, how did you people get them?

Guest snowpepsi

Did anybody ever stop to think that some (if not most) of the tracks on Old Tunes Vol. 1 *are* actually from the various unreleased eps?

The fact that none of the tracks are labelled means that they could be a compliation from these (and other) releases.

p.s. Hi!

Guest Moebius

I've looked at that possibility, but there's no significant match-up of track times to lead one to believe that there are any tracks from the pre-Twoism releases. At best, there might be a few scattered tracks from that published discography, but I don't see any particular reason to believe so. After all, there don't appear to be able pre-Twoism discography tunes in AFOT or OTV2.

also, what would be the point of releasing those tracks twice?

the various old tunes collections appear to be a bunch of tracks they had sitting around from various timeframes that didn't make it onto the pre-twoism releases.

it is possible, however, that some of the pre-twoism release tracks do appear on old tunes in draft/work in progress form. we'll never know of course unless/until the pre-twoism releases see the light of the day.*

* the internet will explode the day this is announced or the day they are leaked.

Archived