IGNORED

Some tracks, i've never heard them

murve33

Well, these tracks are for sure not what they say they are. (Songs from Play by Numbers and Acid Memories) but i haven't heard these two. Be good if someone could ID them.

Heres one. No room for the other.

03_Infinite_Lines_of_Colourful_Sevens.mp3

Sorry if these are just from the old tunes, i'm still missing around 4 of them.

The other tracks i got were...

Echelon = We've Started Up

Remmy Kid = Fly in the pool

Wouldn't you like to be free = Another old tune (Cant remember name)

and

Growing Hand = 1969

Duffy = Kaini Industries

Petina = 2nd Track on MHTRTC (Forgot name)

The guy had other fakes like the infamous Hooper Bay Mum EP, and Closes Vol. 2.

both Discogs and Fredd-E's site list Infinite Lines of Colorful Sevens at 9:18 in duration.

this track is 6:34. it does, imo, sound a bit like old boc. so it's possible that it is an old boc track. i don't listen to old tunes all that often (beyond the ones that i've marked as my favorites) so it's possible that it's one of them.

boc or not, it's pretty meh

So you found an unknown track from a guy with a bunch of bullshit other unknown tracks. Gee, it's probably fake.

Thanks Smartass, i couldn't have figured that out myself.

I wouldn't be asking for Identification if i actually thought this was colorful lines of wonderful sevens or whatever its called. I'm asking because all of his stuff was mislabeled. Through all of his misslabeled shit, he may have had some harder to find stuff, just labeled as something else.

infinite lines of colourful sevens has never, nor will ever be a genuine boc track.

look at the title for fuck's sake.

that's teh lameness for starters.

i said it before.

fake

(spelled correctly this time for those of us who don't quite 'get' the internet')

and not just this version... anything called "infinite lines of blah blah title trying hard to pick up on the whole boc meme but falling sadly very short."

not boc.

the title's as sadly predictably faux boc as 'lavender trapezoids'

sad really.

Side A Track 8

Not sure what you mean, but the Old Tunes Vol. 1 (The really rare one, not the rare one, if that makes since) is labeled as Audio Track 08, and it's on side A. I kinda doubt it's that.

If its not what i'm saying, what do you mean?

2 things

The other track i found matches the same track length as David Came to Mahana'im, from the old tunes. So it's probably that.

Also the track i posted sounds like the June 9th beat speeded'd up and mixed.

infinite lines of colourful sevens has never, nor will ever be a genuine boc track.

i said it before.

fake

(spelled correctly this time for those of us who don't quite 'get' the internet')

and not just this version... anything called "infinite lines of blah blah title trying hard to pick up on the whole boc meme but falling sadly very short."

not boc.

sad really.

how do you know? :getlost:

Plus, no one said this track was "infinite lines of colorful sevens" so save your rant.

Side A Track 8 from old tunes volume 1 I've got on my comp is 6:34 long and sounds EXACTLY the same as the uploaded song in the first post (and is ofcourse of the same length).

Also, on Fredd-E's site, Side A track 8 is 6:34 long.

i said it before.

fake

not boc.

sad really.

Plus, no one said this track was "infinite lines of colorful sevens" so save your rant.

i believe you did.

in post one in this thread.

quote.."03 infinite lines of colourful sevens dot mp3" end quote.

ps, infinite lines of colourful sevens has come up a lot, A LOT.

this track may not be fake. (i haven't actually ds/l'd the mp3, but the title is, so if it's real, it's mis tagged.

the actual infinte blah blah is a fake as fuck.

fuck.

fukc.

i said it before.

fake

not boc.

sad really.

i believe you did.

this track may not be fake. (i haven't actually ds/l'd the mp3, but the title is, so if it's real, it's mis tagged.

fuck.

fukc.

i said it before.

fake

not boc.

sad really.

i believe you did.

fuck.

No stupid, that doesn't mean I think it's infinite lines of colorful sevens. The person i got it from had the track titled that. Plus i believe in that same post i stated...

quote... "Well, these tracks are for sure not what they say they are. (Songs from Play by Numbers and Acid Memories)" end quote.

Oh yeah, you don't need to tell me that it's mis-tagged, because I also believe i said...

quote... "I'm asking because all of his stuff was mislabeled." end quote.

So, like i said before

quote... "no one said this track was "infinite lines of colorful sevens" so save your rant." end quote.

Side A Track 8 from old tunes volume 1 I've got on my comp is 6:34 long and sounds EXACTLY the same as the uploaded song in the first post (and is ofcourse of the same length).

Also, on Fredd-E's site, Side A track 8 is 6:34 long.

Keep in mind on Fredd-E's site there is 2 old tunes Vol. 1. The Normal and the audiotrack one.

Unless I'm Terribly confused...

Keep in mind on Fredd-E's site there is 2 old tunes Vol. 1. The Normal and the audiotrack one.

Unless I'm Terribly confused...

I don't really understand what you mean with that. Anyways there's:

- A Few Old Tunes (with Spectrum to Davie Addison and Sac to Novascotia Robots)

- Old Tunes Vol. 2 (with We've started up to it's a whole nother year and Kiteracer 2 to Powerline Misfortune)

- Old Tunes Vol. 1 has 2 sides because it's (also) a cassette (like the other old tunes stuff). Most tracks on this album are nameless, some do have a name because we heard them on other albums/eps etc. The first 15 tracks are Side A of the cassette, the last 20 tracks are Side B.

Now, the Infinite Lines Of Colourful Sevens (faek) of the first post sounds exactly the same as MY version of Side A - Audiotrack 08 (or whatever you want to call this nameless track) and it has the same length. And I do believe I have downloaded the genuine Old Tunes Vol. 1. Any backup on this 1?

Guest Moebius

[...]

Actually the name "infinite lines of colourful sevens" comes directly from the old boc website.

Archived