IGNORED

Maskine - Sofa Theme

Guest DOLLA MENU

Guest feta lol

i agree with most of what was said. i like all the different timbres all layered throughout the track. i want to hear it when its done.

Guest Jac Y Jymper

Yeah I likes it ,

I think "a" really nice piano like enveloped melody sound, fading in and out would add some more sadness, but it's not a sad song, but thats not really what i would expect you to do more what i would do which is why these "reviews" are silly, becasue people below me pop one off on their nans chest when you mention anything, and no one can tell you what to do with your art, but I likes

nice asl production

whoa, holy shit, this guy just made a bunch of sense

I think I really nice piano like enveloped melody sound

yes, i think i really nice piano, too! it's exactly like enveloped melody sound! man, are we long lost brothers?

fading in and out would add some more sadness,

agreed, there isn't enough sadness, and adding your "fading in and out" would heavily increase the sadness by a wide margin. truckloads of sadness would fall upon this track, if only the piano like enveloped melody sound would fade in and out like crazy.

nice asl production

i dunno, i thought that the "Age/Sex/Location" production could have used some work, personally.

Guest Jac Y Jymper

yes the asl, it was a joke man, and sorry i made one spelling mistake and yes you can have a piano like envelope that wouldnt be a piano, sorry for adding a comment, fuck this place atleast "this guy" can remember it's a duo, tosser.

yes the asl, it was a joke man, and sorry i made one spelling mistake and yes you can have a piano like envelope that wouldnt be a piano, sorry for adding a comment, fuck this place atleast "this guy" can remember it's a duo, tosser.

chill, was only makin' a joke. i like you

was all in good fun, man. lighten up!

You're certainly creating some nice atmospheres Squee. Something very sort of 'coffee table' jazzy about your atmospheres. I can hear a truck where I am and its engine whining sounded like a 3rd layer. Be nice to hear a few more layers I guess ... maybe a sax, some Massive Attack style piano and a soft bass. Yeah I'm liking the general direction of your tracks Squee but I feel that they need a little something more. Definitely good contemplative music.

Thanks guys!

Promo, you're absolutely right. I've been thinking about adding more athmospheric layers, and I definitely will. My friend (the better half of Maskine) is going to help me finish this track, so expect something on monday... waaaaiiit a second... as I'm writing this I'm getting new ideas. Gotta go!

Archived