IGNORED

A friend wants to sell me Cavity Job....

QBLA

Haha...didn't expect to see this thread resurrected.....suffice to say i didn't go for it....and my wallet is all the better for it. Crap song...maybe when i've got some cash to burn and it turns up again....but jesus, it really is a silly spend no matter what the price is. No offence AE.

Guest Chogg
Haha...didn't expect to see this thread resurrected.....suffice to say i didn't go for it....and my wallet is all the better for it. Crap song...maybe when i've got some cash to burn and it turns up again....but jesus, it really is a silly spend no matter what the price is. No offence AE.

They probably aren't too fond of it anymore either. Famous artists don't keep finger paintings they made as children do they?

Guest beavis14996

my flacs are in excellent quality, much better than all of the mp3s floating around

but it's still rubbish

my flacs are in excellent quality, much better than all of the mp3s floating around

but it's still rubbish

could you please upload them?

i sold mine for $50 or $75 on ebay last year

Guest beavis14996

but it's still rubbish

could you please upload them?

i sold mine for $50 or $75 on ebay last year

sure, check your PM

Archived