IGNORED

some half-assed tunes

foresense

hey guys, here are a couple of tunes i've been working on lately. nothing done yet, but im making progress.... what do you think of them? any good? i have more smaller pieces, but these are the ones that sound promising to me.

edit: oh that first bit is really really early stage, the rest is a bit further.

hey man, thanks a lot, glad you like it.

i know it's been ages since that started remix thing started, feeling a bit guilty about that tbh. there were some options there to release it on some netlabels, but i never really persued them. also my head wasn't really there. school was sucking up all my attention (actually i'm really glad i'm out of there).

i'm going to put them online sometime after my webpage is back up (server + backup got fried at the same time, how about that huh?).

nice, those are solid frameworks. there's some very good melodic/harmonic developments in there. i gotta say that i enjoyed the 3rd snippet the most, by far - very good flow with those rolling syncopated breaks and moog-ish bassline. i hope you have the time to work on these shissleskes now - i notice a lot of people at school losing the focus on their own music because of the time they spend at/on school, its pretty ironic. you still into warsow btw?

i gotta say that i enjoyed the 2nd snippet the most, by far - very good flow with those rolling syncopated breaks and moog-ish bassline.

fix'd

(i've never been good at counting and all that math shit)

hey iep, cheers for the listen! i'm not attending any school anymore, and i slowly see my will to do music returning ;)

i haven't played warsow in a while, just cpma at the moment. the new update plays really well.

Guest awkward

woah this is great. too much stuff here to comment on. i like them all. the one with vocals stood out. as did the one after that with the gameish sounds. finish up and get some of this stuff out there already. good god man.

Archived