IGNORED

Interview in french

Guest green_calx

Guest absolu

Here is what my Speech Extractionizer™ gave for output :

Non, je ne cherche pas à avoir une identité, ça ne m'intéresse pas. Malheureusement, il faut bien avoir une identité pour vendre des disques. Et il faut que j'en vende pour gagner ma vie et ne pas avoir à travailler chez McDonald's. L'identité, ça fait partie du métier.

J'ai besoin de créer tout le temps, sinon je deviens fou. Je ne cherche pas à avoir un style particulier, j'ai toujours voulu que ma musique ne ressemble à rien de ce qui existe déjà. C'est la seule musique qui me branche en fait.

Pour faire de la musique électronique, il faut arriver à extraire d'un synthétiseur des sons intéressants ou quelque chose d'humain. En principe, je préfère travailler seul. Autant j'aime faire de la musique, autant je déteste en parler. J'ai du mal à donner des interviews d'ailleurs. La musique électronique, il n'y a rien à en dire en fait. Ce n'est pas comme le rock ou la chanson en général, on peut parler des paroles, elles ont un sens. Mais la musique électronique est plus abstraite et ça gâche tout si on commence à en parler. Avec mes amis, on écoute de la musique ensemble, mais on n’en parle pas.

Aujourd'hui quand j'arrive au studio, j'ai pratiquement des morceaux tout écrits dans la tête. Depuis environ trois ans, je ne perds plus de temps à chercher. En fait, les idées arrivent si vite que j'ai de mal à suivre, ça ne m'arrive jamais d'attendre l'inspiration.

Still needs to be translated though.

Guest aphelion

English:-

Not, I do not seek to have an identity, that does not interest me. Unfortunately, it is necessary well to have an identity to sell discs. And it is necessary that I sell some to earn my living and not to have to work at McDonald' S. Identity, that formed part of the trade. I need to create all the time, if not I become insane. I do not seek to have a particular style, I always wanted that my music does not resemble nothing of what already exists. It is the only music which connects me in fact. To make electronic music, it is necessary to manage to extract from a synthetizer from the interesting sounds or something of human. In theory, I prefer to only work. As much I like to make music, as much I hate to speak about it. I have evil to give interviews besides. The electronic music, it has nothing there to say some in fact. It is not like the rock'n'roll or the song in general, one can speak about the words, they have a direction. But the electronic music is abstracted and that wastes very if one starts to speak about it. With my friends, one listens to music together, but one does not speak about it. Today when I arrive at the studio, I have practically pieces very written in the head. For approximately three years, I have not wasted any more time to seek. In fact, the ideas arrive so quickly that I have of evil to follow, that never sometimes happens to me to await the inspiration.

hmm.....evil

Non, je ne cherche pas à avoir une identité, ça ne m'intéresse pas. Malheureusement, il faut bien avoir une identité pour vendre des disques. Et il faut que j'en vende pour gagner ma vie et ne pas avoir à travailler chez McDonald's. L'identité, ça fait partie du métier.
No, i'm not looking for an identity, it doesn't interest me. Unluckily, it is necessary to have an identity to sell records. And I need to sell some to make a living & not to have to work at mcdonald's. Identity, it is part of the job.

J'ai besoin de créer tout le temps, sinon je deviens fou. Je ne cherche pas à avoir un style particulier, j'ai toujours voulu que ma musique ne ressemble à rien de ce qui existe déjà. C'est la seule musique qui me branche en fait.

I need to create all the time, otherwise i become crazy. I'm not looking for a particular style, I’ve always wanted my music to look like nothing already existing. Actually, it's the only music which gives me a buzz in.

Pour faire de la musique électronique, il faut arriver à extraire d'un synthétiseur des sons intéressants ou quelque chose d'humain. En principe, je préfère travailler seul. Autant j'aime faire de la musique, autant je déteste en parler. J'ai du mal à donner des interviews d'ailleurs. La musique électronique, il n'y a rien à en dire en fait. Ce n'est pas comme le rock ou la chanson en général, on peut parler des paroles, elles ont un sens. Mais la musique électronique est plus abstraite et ça gâche tout si on commence à en parler. Avec mes amis, on écoute de la musique ensemble, mais on n’en parle pas.
To create electronic music, one has to extract interesting sounds or something of human from a synthesizer. Actually, i prefer working alone. I love making music but i hate talking about it. It's difficult for me to give interviews. About electronic music, there is nothing to tell in reality. It's not like rock music or songs generally speaking. We can talk about their lyrics, they make sense. But electronic music is more abstract and it is a waste to start talking about it. With my friends, we listen to music together but we don't talk about it.

Aujourd'hui quand j'arrive au studio, j'ai pratiquement des

morceaux tout écrits dans la tête. Depuis environ trois ans, je ne perds

plus de temps à chercher. En fait, les idées arrivent si vite que j'ai de

mal à suivre, ça ne m'arrive jamais d'attendre l'inspiration.

Today when i enter a studio, i've tracks almost written in my mind. For about three years, I haven’t lost any time in looking for ideas. Indeed, they are coming so fast in my mind that i can't follow them. I’ve never had to wait for inspiration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

otherwise : L'identité, ça fait partie du métier is not a good french sentence... there r some bad french sentence... but... there is the traduction...

peace! ;-)

No, i'm not looking for an identity, it doesn't interest me. Unluckily, it is necessary to have an identity to sell records. And I need to sell some to make a living & not to have to work at mcdonald's. Identity, it is part of the job.

I need to create all the time, otherwise i become crazy. I'm not looking for a particular style, I’ve always wanted my music to look like nothing already existing. Actually, it's the only music which gives me a buzz in.

To create electronic music, one has to extract interesting sounds or something of human from a synthesizer. Actually, i prefer working alone. I love making music but i hate talking about it. It's difficult for me to give interviews. About electronic music, there is nothing to tell in reality. It's not like rock music or songs generally speaking. We can talk about their lyrics, they make sense. But electronic music is more abstract and it is a waste to start talking about it. With my friends, we listen to music together but we don't talk about it.

Today when i enter a studio, i've tracks almost written in my mind. For about three years, I haven’t lost any time in looking for ideas. Indeed, they are coming so fast in my mind that i can't follow them. I’ve never had to wait for inspiration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

otherwise : L'identité, ça fait partie du métier is not a good french sentence... there r some bad french sentence... but... there is the traduction...

peace! ;-)

I miss the broken english though...

:laughing:

peace! ;-)

I miss the broken english though...

:laughing:

there was a thread where i indicate i'm gonna translate this interview with my future wife... don't know what did happen my thread, but the only thing i know is that was deleted... by who, don't know... but caustic is witness i've posted one b4... ;-)

otherwise i c u prefer my broken english! :laughing:

"For about three years, I haven’t lost any time in looking for ideas. Indeed, they are coming so fast in my mind that i can't follow them. I’ve never had to wait for inspiration."

Well, there's one major thing in common with Nikola Tesla.

Those people really have a twisted way of seeing things..

via flashes, testing ideas in their minds & always doing

it right...

:sorcerer:

Archived