IGNORED

stilton cheese

Fred McGriff

A thread about stilton cheese??!!!! I fucking love this place!

Stilton's been my fav for some time now. It has a wonderful metallic taste that ordinary bleu cheese lacks.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah that cheese, is a cheese that is absolutely bitchin. a while back, i had some very old st agur that had small crystals inside. really creamy, but potent as hell and with that crystal bite in the texture. perfect for heating up inside a betamax video box carcass and shagging it.

that reminds me! i was going to post shropshire blue, rich and succulent, full of goodness, and also described as a cross between Stilton and Cheshire:

800px-Cheese_53_bg_061806.jpg

• 11 months later...

i've been off my blue cheese for the winter. i'm a goat cheese guy right now. i eat it with everything. i just made tortilla soup last week and threw a bunch of goat cheese with it. goat cheese with brussel sprouts. goat cheese with everything.

Guest Masonic Boom

I can't stop eating Camembert. It's like an obsession at the moment.

But the best cheese of all time remains YARG because it is CORNISH and it is MADE FROM NETTLES!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS FREAKING CHEESE. JUST LOOK AT IT!!!

whole-yarg-0009%5Bekm%5D530x398%5Bekm%5D.jpg

But the best cheese of all time remains YARG because it is CORNISH and it is MADE FROM NETTLES!!!!!

it is not MADE FROM NETTLES, it is WRAPPED IN NETTLES

and you only LIKE IT because you're a CREEPY FANGIRL

Guest Masonic Boom

it is not MADE FROM NETTLES, it is WRAPPED IN NETTLES

and you only LIKE IT because you're a CREEPY FANGIRL

And you're completely dumb coz you're missing out on some amazing cheese.

More cheese for me, mmm mmmm mmmm!

Guest Masonic Boom

Being a Britisher, you'd be kind of missing out on rather a lot if you weren't allowed to like anything Cornish - pasties, clotted cream, rock, game hens, sea monsters, PIRATES - OMG are even my childhood holidays in the county suspect now? OH NOES!!!!

Seriously, how can you not like a cheese which is called yarg - I mean, YARG!!!! - and made from nettles*?

*p.s. you are supposed to eat the nettles, they add flavouring - they taste quite nice, actually, sort of spinachy. So technically it IS made from nettles.

Guest Masonic Boom

Being a Britisher

oh no you dint

Am I not even allowed to be Britishes now on account of I'm copying Richard? I WAS BRITISHES BEFORE HIM. By a matter of months.

what happened there that was a weird cross post eh

my apologies, your wording was ambiguous:

Being a Britisher, you'd be kind of missing out on rather a lot if you weren't allowed to like anything Cornish

i thought you were american, and were calling me a 'britisher'

Guest Masonic Boom

my apologies, your wording was ambiguous:

Being a Britisher, you'd be kind of missing out on rather a lot if you weren't allowed to like anything Cornish

i thought you were american, and were calling me a 'britisher'

Sorry, that was a generic "you" not a specific you. I could have written "one would be missing out" but that seems a bit formal for banter.

I'd never mistake an Irishman for British. I have trouble some times mistaking them for human, hyuck hyuck hyuck. :trashbear:

Id love to see a beat em up which consisted of various watmm members competing for a cheese hamper.

Actually, I'd like to see that in real life. Probably more Women in Love fireside scene than tekken though. One for watmm con.

cheese is not really a sexy food though

smearing whipped cream on lady = sexy

smearing brie or soft blue cheese on lady = subconscious thoughts of std and dickfungus

smearing dairylea on lady = too reminescent of school dinners

licking whipped cream/chocolate/ice cream from intimate bodily part = romantic

licking soft cheese from intimate bodily part = possibly the wrong side of kinky

licking blue cheese from intimate bodily part = dude wtf is wrong with you? just eat some shit or athletes foot or thrush or something and get it over with.

Archived