IGNORED

Warface Scratch

Siegecow

I think this may be my best release to date.

Not to sound vain but i think the main riff is ridiculously catchy

However I'm a bit iffy on the transitions/composition

Your thoughts are appreciated :braindance: :braindance: :braindance: :braindance:

This might be listenable if that horrid phaser/filter werent on the main drum line at the beginning. Not sure what main line is supposed to be catchy, I don't hear anything but some noodling on a synth. I like what you did with the vox at the end. Doesn't feel complete or like its trying to convey anything. Maybe its time for a QC dept in YLC.

This might be listenable if that horrid phaser/filter werent on the main drum line at the beginning. Not sure what main line is supposed to be catchy, I don't hear anything but some noodling on a synth. I like what you did with the vox at the end. Doesn't feel complete or like its trying to convey anything. Maybe its time for a QC dept in YLC.

What exactly is wrong with the filter? Just sounds bad to you?

And the main riff starts when the beat comes out of the filter. It's probably not as catchy to you guys as it is to me.

It aint complete really which is why i posted it cuz i was out of ideas was hoping maybe you guys might have some.

And QC? what is that

dont like so much the piano voice, like the chords, but not the timbre, maybe more soft or something.

like it a lot from 2.37 till the end. : )

Guest feta lol

i thought it was alraight. the main synth that comes in about half way sounds to housey for me, though. also when you are running those filters you gotta get some compression in there because they top out a liittle high sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tht! tne

this is a really good track i think its help

ed out by its description as illbient trip-

hop and its title they kinda get at what

it actually sounds like. i think you hit the

nail on the head bringing that beat in a

round 2:15 this would lend itself really

cleverly to ragga jungle remixes.

Archived