IGNORED

Which would you get

mcbpete

Guest JOSEF

doesn't that also mean you could try before you buy... and take it back and shout at them if it doesn't meet your expectations.

Guest Chernobyl 2

I've got an Axiom 61 and the only thing I dont like about it is the detented knobs. If you dont care about that its got my approval (like that means anything :P). Seriously though, its a nice keyboard for the money IMO.

I think Im gonna be adding the remote SL zero (I think thats what its called, the one without the keys) to my setup to give me more knobs and faders. That or a behringer BCR/F-3000

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fazehans

How abouts the M-Audio Axiom (£164):

Ive got a Axiom 61 and i think its a pretty dam good keyboard. certainly better than the CME in my opinion.

Guest AugmaticDisport
I've got an Axiom 61 and the only thing I dont like about it is the detented knobs.

Same here except i have the 25 key version. The drum pads are nice. I haven't really used them properly yet but they're fun to screw around with at least.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JW Modestburns

knobs really suck on the axiom, they are basically useless. Who stupid idea was it to use detented knobs anyway? Otherwise the keyboard has worked out ok.

Archived