IGNORED

The DRUMPROGRAMMING Thread

Guest stolemb

Guest stolemb

HI2U

Lets see who has the best drumprogramming skills. Post your most complex/detailed/rich/fuckedup drum patterns you have.

You can use any samples (including amen brothar)

GO!!!!!

What the fuck was the first one

the second one was good, but it had lame voices

POST MORE BEATS

a complex/detailed/rich/fuckedup drum pattern

amen brothar

sounds terrific!! :)

sounds also kinda like the noisechapers of the yamaha cs5 and the lfo from a mas20!!

what kind of filters and lfos is it!?

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/peeebeeee.mp3

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/trent%20RT.mp3

the first one sounded just like Sample & Hold from a analog synt..

the other one is just 808 straight sthrough!! and i love it.. the bitchrusher is warm and cuddly!!

niiice!!!

here is a pretty new song from me.. not very much glitch or so, just plain breakbeat remix of a tune that a friend of mine did!!

909, reason 3.0 and so on..!! :rolleyes:

sorry..i tried to attach the tune, but it jsut fucked up.. hehe ill put up another beat another night instead! back to bassdrive on itunes.. :)

Guest Vegeta897

Programming crazy drums is one of my favorite things to do.... I also love the amen break samples I have. Just made this.

I lost a lot of enthusiasm halfway through making this though. Here it is anyway. I don't know if I was supposed to include anything else in the track besides drums.

amenforker.mp3

i dig that veggies.. im working on this major fucked up glitch track, i'd rather post it in my own thread but it'll probably take a month or so before i'm done

Guest Vegeta897

something unfinished & bogdanesque

Christ, that's good. I'm amazed. I like that deeper snare that kicks in at 1:28. This sounds amazing, it's got the perfect amount of glitch in it. Sounds totally professional.

Guest stolemb

This sounds very good. How you equalize/compress/master/whatever? Im in the process of improving my output. Whats your equipement also?

thanks.

Guest Wrong Answer

Wow, the toms sound so real yet too-fast-for-human-hands at the same time. Sounds like a lot of work went into programming the subtle dynamics of the rolls. A+

Guest Glass Plate

wow Chirs Moss's Trent RT track was dopppeeee. lol.

I don't really do any complex drum programming, I need to get into it more, here's one of the few tracks I've done so to..

I made it quite a while ago...

somone post a drum break that isn't the amen break and i'll fuck it up and give it a new asshole

ps stop using the fucking amen break!

stop your whiney

did you hear mine? it was a tr-707 & TR-606 not an amen break..

Archived