IGNORED

Sample based music

posture

Got home from a two month vacation in Texas and New Mexico. Pumped out these tracks.

Satellite Child - Daisy

Sounds good on headphones also went well with early morning snow last week.

And if you care to hear more.

Satellite Child - Messier

Satellite Child - Orcha

Daisy - yeah it's nice - reminds me of vibert quite a lot in a wagon christ kinda way. Nice production, good sound quality etc. Nice strings especially... yeah, dunno what to say really - it's good!

Messier - this one's more aphexy with the stuttered beat which I like a lot. I like the manipulation and changes to the beat pattern and think they work well. Nice vox sounds. the whole tune sounds well thought out and fits together well. maybe gets a little repetetive towards the end, but not in a major way..

Orcha - much more upfront and aggressive this one. again, nice production and sound quality although I found the main keyboard stab a little too harsh. I really like the beat and the way it's stuttered again. i DO NOT LIKE the electric guitar sample and think that should be dispatched with immediate effect. seriously, it's just ruined the whole thing for me and i'm not listening to it anymore.

lol sorry about the guitar sample thing in Orcha, I personally love it. Thanks for the feedback. I actually really love Wagon Christ so thats a compliment.

yeah, don't worry about me - i just hate electric guitars in electronic music (that sounds stupid doesn't it?)...a nice accoustic can work well though...

Guest tht! tne

sounds like your using a distorted snare

as counterpoint, kinda like what ae might

do; i like that a lot (in daisy.) daisy has a

nice mood. messier sounds ninja tuneish.

i dont know what to really say about that.

i like orcha too. you cut and arrange well.

Guest tht! tne
this is better than everything else on ylc right now

x1000

nuh-uh! you forgot jonas the plugexpert.

if anyone needs more phil collins its you.

ummm, spore just sent me a song by jonas(whom i will admit i had not actually listened to) and ill take back the boring comment, cause its definately well made.

Archived