IGNORED

kaleidoscope

Fredd-E

http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/news/page8/#id60

worth the mention :)

besides, anyone here got a kaleidoscope? I'm dying to find one!

And apparently Kaen bought the last one on ebay but there are none left atm... blegh

also check

this small vid by Kaen... the lucky bastard! :wink2:

I've got one, handed it to one of my ''friends' and all of the sudden the kaleidoscope transformed into two seperate pieces, the thing with the marbles and stuff inside broke free from the tube with the mirrors, still have to glue em back together.

Guest robotanalysis

I have mine on the bookshelf right now. It's probably been knocked down a dozen times but somehow the thing is void of any scratches. I hear the liquid inside is really bacta fluid.

i saw one in warpmart , i guess it was quite a while ago, but it was after the first stock had been sold

i'm sure warp will put more up on their site one day and sell them for what they are werth

Guest loga (xn) = n loga x

I have two, they do seem to be fairly resilliant to scratches, altough where the cylinder with fluid in in is connected to cylinder with the mirrors, they both have white, almost condensation stuff right on the join (but not all the way round). Does anyone elses have this? Because I want to by another, but not if it's just going to have the same mark, also I'll feel better if everyone's has it. I want to know what bacta fluid is?

Guest Skytree
You know, that stuff from Star Wars in those healing tanks.
George Lucas actually spent 3 million dollars on scientific research to invent a new type of slightly gelatenous super-fluid to be used in approximately 1 minute of footage. Since that time, bacta fluid has been used exclusively in kaleidoscopes everywhere, in addition to those weird inside-outy-turny rubber toy things that look like 4-dimensional slugs.

Guest glitch191
there's yet another up on ebay (.com) now. starting bid: $86. or "buy it now" for $149!

here

I saw another kaleidoscope on ebay for about 20-30 bucks or something like that.

Archived