IGNORED

New MoogerFooger

Guest analogue wings

dick raaijmakers eat your heart out

btw you don't have to be a rocket scientist to guess the release date of this thing

would be kinda crazy to run your song or just your drums or just the synth thru you dialing thru channels :P

Guest analogue wings
Hey look, Johnny Greenwood in a box!

This seems somewhat interesting, but not anything I could make much use of. I got very similar effects by running a simple household radio into a Kaoss Pad. If you convoluted/vocoded that signal with a guitar, synth, etc, it wouldn't be much different.

But hey, it's Moog, so at least you're getting top quality components in a sturdy, dependable package.

Release date = "Beginning of April" :stuart:

im really speculative of the whole modern moog modular thing. I really want to hear some samples of all of these in action together working as one gigantic modular. Most people seem to just use these as fx boxes, not as a modular system.

Guest analogue wings
im really speculative of the whole modern moog modular thing. I really want to hear some samples of all of these in action together working as one gigantic modular. Most people seem to just use these as fx boxes, not as a modular system.

That's not the idea though. They're meant as either standalone stompboxes or as expanders to the Voyager and Little Phatty.

"smrt" means "death" in slovenian

what does "frt" mean ?

nothing, but "prt" means "tablecloth"

"čmrlj" is a bumblebee

"vrv" is a rope

"krt" is a mole

"zdrs" is a slide

"skrb" is a worry

... and so on ;)

Archived