IGNORED

Sattelite Anthem Icarus Edit (The End Part)

murve33

That's a lovely little synth piece... with the pan, it almost sounds as if the sound was traveling in an oval shape from the top of the left, to the bottom of the left, down through the middle, to the bottom right, then to the top right and back again.

Guest skytree
That's a lovely little synth piece... with the pan, it almost sounds as if the sound was traveling in an oval shape from the top of the left, to the bottom of the left, down through the middle, to the bottom right, then to the top right and back again.
Yeah, it's an autopan with a slight phase shift between left and right channels (creating the eliptical swirling effect). It's a beautiful little piece...makes me wonder why they reversed it, outside of reversal just being a BoC signature. Sampled from something else?

I don't see the ovals, but i do see two breasts...

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d133/mur...t=chalkboob.jpg

I think this is a sign.

Archived