IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

Guest Max Marlow

i just realized, DH and CYN are the same people... both have year 2199, both have no iTUNNORM tags... both are shortened windows tags, well yeah... and both are same style...and 2199. yup. possibly they are really out of range of 2006... ? :whistling:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just realized, DH and CYN are the same people... both have year 2199, both have no iTUNNORM tags... both are shortened windows tags, well yeah... and both are same style...and 2199. yup. possibly they are really out of range of 2006... ? :whistling:

yep, and the cover iz almost da same!!!

and i just realized u r max marlow and 4o4 rite???

Guest Max Marlow
is that allowed? i mean cmon entering as two different artists, bit lame if you ask me.

oho. mr. free the netartists finds entering with two artists lame ?? whohoooo. your praising freedom for artists everwhere... and when i enter two artists because one is a special project with special rules... that is lame ??? the songstructure of 4o4 is special. it was a total other efford of what i did on max marlow. its not about spreading rdj synonym technics... but i swear some here do.

:santa:

is that allowed? i mean cmon entering as two different artists, bit lame if you ask me.

I entered as

1KB

4o4

AAAAAAARGH!!!!

Agatha Cherry White

AgentRied

Alpine 10

Androne

Ashpool

Asymmetrical head

Atop

Attack of the knives

Azure

Bait and switch

Bazaar

Beak

Beatoven

Between Cathedrals

blicero

Blue Vitriol

bryunzeel

BuZ And The Machine

Celatid

Chimp Logic

Chloroplastic

Chris Moss

Chuckut

citizengreen

Coppice halifax

cyn

der Warst

dh

Dissolved

DJ Handbrake

Dolmen sniper

Earvalve

Ezeh

fgmcvp

Fieldtriqp

fluorescent grey

Forlon

Gazztron

giygas

Grinning Ape

Heliumb

Idiron Soundtrack

Jaffa

Kid Static

Lakesmere

LAST STEP

Lo-Tek Industries

Loafeye

Logickal

Lucid Rhythms

MA5k|n3

Max Marlow

nitro2k01

Mr Mips

Mushroom

New City 16

Ninja/Slice

Octopie

onandon

Ourson

Phah

pinebox

Robotanalysis

schaua

Ship at Sea

Sick to the back teeth

Snibbajibs

Sonic Stylus

SPACE DISEASE

Street Called March

Sunshine generation

Tanner

Tauboo

Techne

The Squeak

Thisket

T Johns

William S Braintree

wordsalad

Ykihk Anth

Guest androne

I dont have a problem with someone entering twice as long as 1. they didnt cheat, and 2. the eps are quite different

lol, i almost did 2 eps. in fact, i signed my alias up with darren(w/ an alt email). but damn, one ep kicked my ass and i almost didnt even finish that. i wanted the alias to be a good effort though, i just ran out of time.

btw, i think the secret alias/2 eps by same artist, has been done before on past p168s. im sure it has but its still a secret so i cant say.

Guest logickal

Just so everyone has a heads up, I'm in the middle of podcasting a 100+ minute megamix of P168 part 3 tracks... I didn't quie make it to everyone before I wore out, but check it out anyway! Because it's on the podcast, I split it into 3 chunks... if there's enough demand I might make the full file available somewhere on the site.

http://www.offnominal.com

Archived