IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

As far as comments go, I'll comment on them all , work my way down the list, probably more than just "yeah i like this" too

Should make it policy for everyone who contributed an ep to contribute on everyone elses, if there was some way to enforce it without coming across as mindlessly fascistic haha

I agree..

the only way is to ask nicely I guess

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey darren, can you give a link to those of us who have problems with the p168 site? i downloaded the latest flash but the music part of the site still wont show up for me. thanks

p.s. same problem as the last 2 p168s.

hey darren, can you give a link to those of us who have problems with the p168 site? i downloaded the latest flash but the music part of the site still wont show up for me. thanks

I thought about you actually - It must be that you cannot use iFrames or something

What browser are you using?

I thought about you actually - It must be that you cannot use iFrames or something

What browser are you using?

i use firefox. also wont work for me in IE either.

Guest DrumNBassJerk

I like the player, except the ability to not fast forward, i wish you could click on the bar and skip ahead on the track

I like the player, except the ability to not fast forward, i wish you could click on the bar and skip ahead on the track

the Flash player I've been programming does that, as well as loads of othe rfancy things

this one is just temporary

nearly... asdfasd fasd fthe..... asd fasdf asd fa sthere as dfasd fasd fasd fasldja lsd jvlaksd fjalksdf alskd fasd fjalksdj falskdj fasjdf asdf as dfasdf asdf asdf as df :whistling:

Guest IdironBoomtracks

yes my music is mostly has long progressions with multiple different parts. it'de be upsetting to think that someone didn't listen just cuz they didn't like the intro.

*reloads p168.co.uk*

*twiddles thumbs*

*reloads*

*masturbates*

*masturbates again*

*reloads*

so darren, next week p168 part 4? :grin:

*pulls remaining hair out*

minutes away now

Seriously

seems to be up and running now. even my old link works for part3. THANKS DARREN!!!!

Guest Max Marlow

if darren would use a PC i'd had a bunch of tools for everything:

tagging by filestructure ... or

filestructure by tags ... or

standardize tags within the tags... and

then directly FTP them onto specific place with automated directorystructure.

the only thing to worry about would be "having the mp3 and a stable ISP and a destination to go"

but even if i know how to use the mac... i dont know such tools on it.

possibly with linux software hacked.

edit: erm... did you need jpg ? because my *.gifs were so much smaller (<2kb) and there was no jpg effect :ermm:

Guest blicero

Like i did for part 1, i give you the Project 168.3 streaming playlist file (m3u).

just click, sit back, and enjoy. :whistling:

Project 168.3 playlist (brought to you by demux:digital)

i recommend playing this on shuffle.

darren & joyrex: you are both welcome to use this file either on the project168 site or as a pls file for WATMM radio.

Guest disco_epilepsy

damn this!

the one day i'm on extra-slow dialup, on a computer with no speakers, p168 comes online

it's probably a good thing because i've got a massive load of homework due tomorrow

Archived