IGNORED

Sole : Mansbestfriend Poli.Sci.187

beNito

Hi everyone !

I don't really know if you guys are big fans of Sole, but he's doing a new album under the Mansbestfriend alias, and it sounds really really good...

It's coming out on the 29th of May !

You can download a free track from the anticon website...

I'm really waiting for that release,I'm sure it's gonna be fresh...

Mansbstfriend Poli.Sci.187

Here's the track if you're too lazy to go on the website.

Tell me what you think of it.

]https://store.anticon.com/library/thumbnail.php?image=../products/abr0073/abr0073%20cover.jpg&width=310

(Love the cover, this diplo really seems to be a good friend..)

14_Missile_Defense.mp3

Guest mooncup

i been waiting to hear a trk from this for ages. since he announced it was going to be "instrumental, experimntal, noise etc"

if you order from his website you can get a 7 trk cd of music he scrapped for his new sole album proper (scrapped after he got a backing band (skyrider) and now records band style). which i'm really interested to hear.

soleone.org > store > link on the right. kinda hidden.

is this mp3 way over compressed or does sound like crap? oh maybe thats the noise aspect.

not feeling it. although thinking about it if he rapped over it i'd probably like it. i just expect more from instrumental hiphop.

The link to preorder it is not working anymore...

I like the track, even if I do expect a lot from instrumental hip hop, I think this track has its thing, its mood... I've been listening to it a lot after the announce of the result of our french presidential election... I think it feets the kind of mood I was in at this moment, and still am...

A kind of apocalypic nostalgia,with the sound of a growing anger...

• 3 weeks later...

It's out, received it 3 days ago...

I've got it on soulseek if you wanna have a listen : username : benpag

It's a quality album, it does hve something like a soul I don't know... It's not the best intrumental hip hop but it does have its own thing...

Guest dannniel

I got it today with the bonus CD. Haven't listened yet. I'll tell you what it's like if I can be bothered.

Yeah please could you share the extra cd ?

I tried to order it over sole website, but the link wasn't working, so I took it over good old warpmart...

I'm really interested in that extra cd too bitch. :shade:

What's you're soulseek user name pal ?

thanks in advance.

Got it !

It's really a good ep,the actual name is "exhile ep"...

Really cool to have both the instrumental cd and this little ep with his vocals and live band.

Archived