IGNORED

new toys/new track

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Guest psy-sci

cool stuff :) it ends rather abruptly though at 1:55 and i get silence for the rest of the 2.5 minutes or so

this wasnt on purpose was it? :P

Nice verbs, nice snap on the snares, got a Tronikhouse Saunderson edge to it, pretty good. Like Psy-ci said ends very abruptly.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

this version is worse than the first :ok:

although it doesn't end abruptly any more!

those (micro)tonal percussive hist were reminding me of voodoo ray and then it said VOODOO RAY so ther you go

clean up yo bass guy- it's frightening my poor speakers

what new toys?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

i got: derek and clive (live). I couldn't believe it when I heard the 'later' sample and then 'voodoo rage' later on! So I put it in the track.

the bass drum and bass synth need some work so they don't clash so much

TY

+ a dx 100

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
i don't suppose you have a copy of the williams fairey brass band album "acid brass" do you?

i think i'm gonna have to make a thread in general banter

No, but i saw them in hastings last year. It was fun for a bit, but grew wearisome quickly

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

I'm giving the old acid a break for a bit (5EPs+1album is enough-already!), moving into electrical house/techno/man parrish/new order area for a bit. somewhere between everythings gone green/voodoo ray/hip hop be bop, modulated by my own stylings

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
good stuff sir

hip hop be bop is clearly one of the greatest tracks ever made

(5ep's + 1 album ???)

1 EP already out, rest out over next few/several months

I only joined that acid 'competition' (a year ago now? maybe) for a laugh. Now I'm laughing all the way to the bank (j/k) :O)

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
i don't really.

could you see that GIF on your phone? it's 1 megabyte in strength

my name's orange because i have an EKT Plus account. you get more storage and a few moderating options and a free CD. for twenty bucks.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
my name's orange because i have an EKT Plus account. you get more storage and a few moderating options and a free CD. for twenty bucks.

okokok

:beer:

Guest Retrig

Gah, only a day old and I missed the link to this one Syntheme. Any chance at a re-post? Really love your stuff.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

i'll post link to old version here:::

LISNK

I learned something from doing it. I'll apply that sh1t to the next track. This track is officially G.A.Y.E

Archived