IGNORED

Work in progress

Guest The Bro

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

really good!

i like to hear the pre-mastered version cos it seems to be mastered to sound good at low volumes, but doesn't sound so good really loud (at least on my system)

Guest Promo
really good!

i like to hear the pre-mastered version cos it seems to be mastered to sound good at low volumes, but doesn't sound so good really loud (at least on my system)

Thanks. What in particular needs improving? I do tend to master at sort of moderate volumes.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
really good!

Thanks. What in particular needs improving? I do tend to master at sort of moderate volumes.

try and master it at very loud volume for a short period (so your ears don't get 'tired')

it'll just be less compression + letting more of the peaks through uncompressed. It won't sound as good when you play it back quiet, but when played loud will sound punchy and not be painful on the ears.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the time warping on the snares. Would enjoy hearing a third eirie mid-range pad in there.. sorta knocked back. Like in Coldplays Clocks... (er sorry about coldplay reference)

Guest JW Modestburns

The programing sounds good, but i think some parts could use some more punch to them as others have said. as others have said, I think that kick should really be thumping.

Guest pantsonmyhead

not bad at all

good edits

i like the twinkly synth

i think the shuffle might be a bit drastic

loses some of it's steam towards the end

thassit

Archived