IGNORED

Tuss Protest

Guest fox

I've decided not to buy Rushup Edge. Any album that is 6 tracks on three slabs of vinyl is lame. as in the 'l' in lp stands for lame. the only thing worse would be 3 tracks on three lps with pictures on the flip. so i will not be buying the album in any format. the gnomes that mine the vinyl for our precious lps, pants and hot car interiors do not deserve such poor treatment.

RDJ has gotten cocky, 6 tracks on 3 vinyl....wtf, whats next half a fuckin track on tape. I will certainly not obtain this album legally

The album is normal price - the fact that it's on 3x12 is a bonus, as the cuts will be loud and dynamic, especially if they're at 45rpm.

As well as that, Rushup Edge is 30 seconds longer than Richard D James Album!

Guest greenbank
I've decided not to buy Rushup Edge. Any album that is 6 tracks on three slabs of vinyl is lame. as in the 'l' in lp stands for lame. the only thing worse would be 3 tracks on three lps with pictures on the flip. so i will not be buying the album in any format. the gnomes that mine the vinyl for our precious lps, pants and hot car interiors do not deserve such poor treatment.

RDJ has gotten cocky, 6 tracks on 3 vinyl....wtf, whats next half a fuckin track on tape. I will certainly not obtain this album legally

The album is normal price - the fact that it's on 3x12 is a bonus, as the cuts will be loud and dynamic, especially if they're at 45rpm.

As well as that, Rushup Edge is 30 seconds longer than Richard D James Album!

exactly! - fuckin' ace news! it'll hopefully be an amazing cut. the less you stick on a record the better you can make it sound, this should sound even more amazing on wax.

Guest Enter a new display name

What about purchasing the CD format instead of collecting the 3xLP, you completionist whores?

u are a faggot

u are a faggot

Haha, well said.

Archived