IGNORED

Loop editors

Siegecow

guru is better than liveslice (imo)

and if you use ableton, i'd hold off for a wee bit before getting either of them ;)

Guest awkward
and if you use ableton, i'd hold off for a wee bit before getting either of them ;)

why?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

why?

hopefully they will add this missing feature for version 7?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
what kinda features?

rather than time-stretching or re-pitching, the audio is split up according to the transients (i.e. percussive hits).

you can then re-pitch and change the tempo/timing without affecting the sound of each hit.

rumour

slicer

ableton guys

visiting our office

talk

mentioned

cant say more

big things expected

stuff

to be honest - if they didn't implement a slicer (we've been banging on about it since version 1) they'd be reaaaaaaaalllllly fucking stupid.

i'd just settle for them fixing impulse so i could slice on the fly without the damn clicking!

sorry should have clarified we as the ableton community (see ableton.com/forums for that) - and seeing as we're their clients, yes they do take advice from us, and they actually listen and implement what the masses ask for.

except fixing impulse

yes they do take advice from us, and they actually listen and implement what the masses ask for.

Sweet, that's good to hear. Guess that's part of the reason why Ableton is so successful.

Archived