IGNORED

Phump jam

PHUMP.mp3

it'll only appeal to you.

i thought it was worthy of show to everyone anyways. everything was done 100% live and on the fly. all the keyboarding was played live as well as tweakin' and drum programing all at the same time. i personally feel my 303 sequencing has reached a new level since it was risen from the dead.

Commodore-64

cs-80v-

pro-54-

I just grabbed this and will give it a listen on my car ride home, and likely several times during my vacation this week. Cheers for all the great music Chris.

BTW "I Love Acid House" is one of your top 5 tracks. Please do an album like that.

I just grabbed this and will give it a listen on my car ride home, and likely several times during my vacation this week. Cheers for all the great music Chris.

BTW "I Love Acid House" is one of your top 5 tracks. Please do an album like that.

where did you get that from? im doing an album like that called "Do That Dance" .. but i might release it propperly or somthing.. i dunno. what are the other 5?

tracks can never be too long

says u///

i still gave it an A so simmer down.

says me?

• 2 weeks later...

where did you get that from? im doing an album like that called "Do That Dance" .. but i might release it propperly or somthing.. i dunno. what are the other 5?

you sent it to me on gtalk!

Other 4 (at the moment)

Whey! Track 1

Greasy1(Radio1edit)

Sub Homecoming

China Plate

Archived