IGNORED

Japanese Tuss LP + EP combo?

Guest atypic

Guest atypic

It's happened before, like that old Cylob Rephlex combo job and I think Bochum Welt had it done too. I would really love to get the Tuss EP and the LP all on the same cd, all official like. They just seem kinda short on their own. But I haven't not seen any signs of it so I'm not too hopeful. What does anyone think?

Sure I'd love to see some serious discussion on this but mostly I just want to see people ridiculing me and/or each other. Oh and some nonsense posts also would be very helpful.

Guest earlgrey
It's happened before, like that old Cylob Rephlex combo job and I think Bochum Welt had it done too. I would really love to get the Tuss EP and the LP all on the same cd, all official like. They just seem kinda short on their own. But I haven't not seen any signs of it so I'm not too hopeful. What does anyone think?

Sure I'd love to see some serious discussion on this

I can't imagine it ... I can't recall a generous RDJ release since '96's RDJ/GirlBoy combo.

but mostly I just want to see people ridiculing me

FUCK U

and/or each other.

FUCK THE PERSON WHO POSTS BELOW ME

Oh and some nonsense posts also would be very helpful.

reoertjmtgdlenmglkmdfn lretnerlntylwerynrtw;ywrt;leirwuejklr HAY asdjktherjt

Pleased to be of service.

Guest Kenneth172

Sure I'd love to see some serious discussion on this but mostly I just want to see people ridiculing me and/or each other. Oh and some nonsense posts also would be very helpful.

All too trainspotterish. Fanboy overdose... If you've already got both releases, why bother? One for the collectors...

Oh, and read the rules! :beer:

read the rules,y0!

Caustic, I think you should read the rules.... Cunt!

Guest earlgrey

By the way, why does everyone insist that new folks should read the rules all the time? Is it just a cruel running joke? I don't recall seeing anything particularly revelatory in the rules when I read them - it all seemed to be either common sense (don't throw around racist slurs) or nobody seems to actually care (no dupes). I guess it advises people to search before posting something, but, c'mon ... the search function here... and, shit, I don't care if a thread appears on a topic which is similar to a prior one, and many of you seem to thrive on it because it gives you an opportunity to reply with "JAZZB7" and demonstrate that you're one of the crowd and understand the in-joke.

*sigh*

By the way, why does everyone insist that new folks should read the rules all the time? Is it just a cruel running joke? I don't recall seeing anything particularly revelatory in the rules when I read them - it all seemed to be either common sense (don't throw around racist slurs) or nobody seems to actually care (no dupes). I guess it advises people to search before posting something, but, c'mon ... the search function here... and, shit, I don't care if a thread appears on a topic which is similar to a prior one, and many of you seem to thrive on it because it gives you an opportunity to reply with "JAZZB7" and demonstrate that you're one of the crowd and understand the in-joke.

*sigh*

READ THE FUCKING RULES>

*sigh*

READ THE FUCKING RULES>

AND THEN WHINE THAT YOU ALREADY READ THEM!

MULTIPLE TIMES!

Guest earlgrey

*sigh*

READ THE FUCKING RULES N00B

Guest atypic

i don't already own the two cds now. i will probably buy the "album" but i was semi-hoping that they might release the two together so that i could have both, b/c i'm sure that i won't buy the ep.

also - thanks everyone for being awesome.

Guest Romhotep

They also did a combo release of two DMX Krew releases, I believe it was 17 Ways to Break My Heart paired with Nu Romantix.

Archived