IGNORED

Bread Appreciation

Siegecow

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE BUTTER DOESN"T MELT IF IT ISN"T TOASTED@!

i've been eastting toast with my canned dinners every night for the past long time now... thta's my meal. that's a good old fashioned meal.

My biggest problem with pancakes is the choice of what I am going to put on them. I make a pretty mean homemade berry sauce, you know, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sometimes black berries, in da fryin pan wit some sugar, its where its at y0! But there is something to be said for hunk of butter with real maple syrup ya know?

Muffins>>>>>cake

My biggest problem with pancakes is the choice of what I am going to put on them. I make a pretty mean homemade berry sauce, you know, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sometimes black berries, in da fryin pan wit some sugar, its where its at y0! But there is something to be said for hunk of butter with real maple syrup ya know?

Muffins>>>>>cake

yeah butter and vermont maple syrup, and the pancake should be completely circumferenced by bacon. in fact the pancake is somewhat irrelevant as long as there is bacon.

ya, or calzones.

istockphoto_814695_calzone_with_tomato_sauce.jpg

And I have a bagel like every freakin day. Whether it be with the whole lox deal, or I pizza that bad boy up in the oven.

Muffins>>>>>cake

yeah butter and vermont maple syrup, and the pancake should be completely circumferenced by bacon. in fact the pancake is somewhat irrelevant as long as there is bacon.

Bacon is a given, and dont get that fat free crap, applewood smoked full on artery cloggin only please.

I am going to eat every carb loaded piece of bread in my house in protest of any anti-bread legislation that you anti leavenites might be concocting

Yeah, what would most meals (and basically every italian meal) be without garlic bread? Shit, pasta is basically bread. You gotta have something that tastes less intense to go with your intense flavors. IT'S CALLED CONTRAST. Its like a kick drum with no snare: just not a complete package.

garlic bread! garlic bread and spaghetti. fuck . if i had a wife i'd be like. wife, tonight spaghetti and garlic bread. and she'd be like sure yek my favorite husband. haha

oh man. i'm craving it now. i have to stay out of this thread from now on. or perhaps i should go make myself breakfast...

garlic bread! garlic bread and spaghetti. fuck . if i had a wife i'd be like. wife, tonight spaghetti and garlic bread. and she'd be like sure yek my favorite husband. haha

oh man. i'm craving it now. i have to stay out of this thread from now on. or perhaps i should go make myself breakfast...

Archived