IGNORED

Bread Appreciation

Siegecow

man fuck bread, it's cheap filler that detracts from the taste of more worthwhile foods like meat

Yea, if you use freaking wonderbread or some other white crap. Bread is where its at yo. Go get some focaccia and make your sandwiches with that. And put a little olive oil on your sandwich. You will be experiencing mouth orgasms within an hour.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

maybe i'm the only one on earth that will admit that i like cheap white bread

while still enjoying most other forms of bread

you guys are racist

bread fucking sucks. restaurants put that shit in front of you so you shove it down your fat hungry face and then eat half the entree and feel like you got all this crazy food. fuck bread. focaccia is alright i suppose but i'm not going to pay 12 dollars for a piece of bread, i'd rather have two more meat slices on either side of the meat

TORTILLAS 4 LIFE MOTHERFUCKER

Guest abracadabra

Yeah, I'm sorry, I take back my bread appreciation. Bread is overrated.

All about

RICE, BITCHESZZZ!!

rice.jpg

Guest nene multiple assgasms
man fuck bread, it's cheap filler that detracts from the taste of more worthwhile foods like meat

Yea, if you use freaking wonderbread or some other white crap. Bread is where its at yo. Go get some focaccia and make your sandwiches with that. And put a little olive oil on your sandwich. You will be experiencing mouth orgasms within an hour.

nene multiple mouthgasms

Ok, I concur with the tortillas. But if you throw off the proportions of the meat to bread to condiment ratio, you risk threatening the entire sandwich relationship. Too much meat will over power the condiments and leave no room for cheese. The bread is the life force of the sandwich. If the bread isnt happy, the product suffers. Why dont you just eat a steak or something? Instead of hating on the delicate culinary art that is the sandwich.

Guest Adjective

tortillas!

peanut butter and jelly flour tortilla pocket

we're too lazy to do corn right at my house, but man it's great when you enfattenize with with grease and shove [meats] into it

Ok, I concur with the tortillas. But if you throw off the proportions of the meat to bread to condiment ratio, you risk threatening the entire sandwich relationship. Too much meat will over power the condiments and leave no room for cheese. The bread is the life force of the sandwich. If the bread isnt happy, the product suffers. Why dont you just eat a steak or something? Instead of hating on the delicate culinary art that is the sandwich.

that is a fantastic idea, I will have breadless meat tonight. maybe steak, or maybe ham and swiss rollups with a pickle and sweet mustard.

also i give one thousand hell yeahs to RICE!

RICE AND TORTILLAS. FUCK YOU BREAD!!!!

Way out of line, fred, way out of line

But in all seriousness cold cuts wrapped up in cheese is pretty electronic music.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

in a watmm synchronicity i was eating bread and butter, had just put it away before i opened watmm and saw the top topic on general banter was... bread appreciation!!

god i cant tell you how many times i've wanted to yank the bread off my ham sandwich. i buy serious business boar's head rosemary and sundried tomato ham, and then i cant fucking taste any of that shit when there's two slabs of bullshit bread on there. i want to single out the delicious ham. even the best bread in the world made with crack nuggets would obscure my ham's delicousness. all i want is the ham dammit! but alas, how can i transport ham to work without bread.

god i cant tell you how many times i've wanted to yank the bread off my ham sandwich. i buy serious business boar's head rosemary and sundried tomato ham, and then i cant fucking taste any of that shit when there's two slabs of bullshit bread on there. i want to single out the delicious ham. even the best bread in the world made with crack nuggets would obscure my ham's delicousness. all i want is the ham dammit! but alas, how can i transport ham to work without bread.

How about in a frickin ziplock bag?

Damn anti leavenite bastards

seriously what the hell is wrong with you guys. Pizza would not be possible without bread! Burgers! Come on now! Come on!

hmmmm

burgers are definitely better on a burger bun. i'm going to have to think about this one. same with hot dogs. hmmm. yeah pizza too.

OKAY I GOT IT

BREAD MUST BE HOT!@

How about in a frickin ziplock bag?

Damn anti leavenite bastards

sweet yeah nothing tastes better than ham that tastes like stale air and plastic

seriously what the hell is wrong with you guys. Pizza would not be possible without bread! Burgers! Come on now! Come on!

burger_top.gif

hmmmm

burgers are definitely better on a burger bun. i'm going to have to think about this one. same with hot dogs. hmmm. yeah pizza too.

OKAY I GOT IT

BREAD MUST BE HOT!@

burger_bottom.gif

why not invest in a toaster and toast your bread? I toasted my sandwich for lunch today. Actually I am getting pretty hungry again, I wish I had some beef jerky.

Guest Mr Salads

how is bread overrated? Where I live its derided for giving you carbs! I love tasty bread, especially when Im at an italian restaurant. Fuck yeah that shit hits the spot

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, NO MEAL IS COMPLETE WITHOUT BREAD!!!!!!!!!

You dont need to toast the bread to rock hard status, just to juicy warmness.

Btw, I'll be damned if you start up on biscuits.

Archived