IGNORED

the phantom muon

perunamuusi

who or what is he/it?

does his credited assistance on T'n'V explain why this masterpiece of modern electronica has a more (dare i say it) "aphexy" feel than mikes other work...

and follow up Bluff Limbo has a totally "µ-ziqy" sound. it's like Bluff Limbo has all the blueprints for the awesome spastic funk sensibilities of In Pine Effect etc and much less of the (dare i say it again) "aphexiness" of T'n'V

I'm not suggesting Mr. Paradinas is incapable of producing T'n'V on his own or that (dare i say it) Richard maybe involved, but why acknowledge the assistance of the "expert electronics technician" yet shroud it in secrecy?

This "Phantom Muon" is not a real person. I suppose you can consider it as one of many pieces of (mis)information that is/was a associated with Rephlex at the time.

However, Francis Naughton* helped with TNV. Whether he had a hand in all the tracks or some of the tracks is unknown.

Just about the only thing I can think of that involved RDJ in regards to TNV was the cover art.

*See Discogs for more information

This "Phantom Muon" is not a real person. I suppose you can consider it as one of many pieces of (mis)information that is/was a associated with Rephlex at the time.

However, Francis Naughton* helped with TNV. Whether he had a hand in all the tracks or some of the tracks is unknown.

Just about the only thing I can think of that involved RDJ in regards to TNV was the cover art.

*See Discogs for more information

that's what i've always assumed too...

it's just that, imo, T'n'V is much much better than Bluff Limbo - not that that indicates anything one way or another

Francis Naughton assisted with these tracks

µ-ziq theme

vibes

caesium

4 time egg

whale soup

Archived