IGNORED

Undersea Forests

Dpek

Hey thanks you two! Well I guess you can hear some music on Myspace:

www.myspace.com/dpekdpek

I also made an EP called Loglord and I will upload it somewhere if I'll find a host.

Guest Ominous

if i have to nitpick: the sample in the beginning is kind of random (in a DSC context); but i loved how the song progressed from there. great melodies! surely a keeper :beer:

ps - yeah upload your EP!

Hey thanks you two! Well I guess you can hear some music on Myspace:

www.myspace.com/dpekdpek

I also made an EP called Loglord and I will upload it somewhere if I'll find a host.

Great shit on your space there!

Maybe put up the EP on Last.fm?

Thanks all of you! Means a lot ;)

Rook, things are actully looking pretty well for me right now; a large label wants to sign me. Ominous, I know the sample is random but I like to imagine that the intro is still on ground - then the song sinks into the ocean. Twentyfourange, I probably will upload it but not on last.fm. You'll know about it don't worry. Plibs, I heard this before about many of my songs and I guess it is just how my music sounds. Jonas, will work on it.

• 2 weeks later...
I know the sample is random but I like to imagine that the intro is still on ground - then the song sinks into the ocean.

hey that's pretty imaginative, i can see it now.

i've been playing the shit out of this tune and look forward to some large-label Dpek action.

Archived