IGNORED

Amen Andrews vs Spac Hand Luke

Guest Drahken

Guest Drahken

The other day I loaded this album for the first time onto my MP3 player and had the window sitting open while I was busy helping a client. My boss wandered over to the PC to pretend he knows how to use it and saw the titles and must have been curious because he opened them thinking they were movies. He opened 1 shot killer pussy first, big surprise I know!

So he calls me over wondering what they are, or rather why there is a lack of sagging tits and the ever ubiquitous 1 shot killer pussy. So I do my best to explain what it is, what an amen break is, what etc, before giving up because its all over his head anyways.

So he starts poking about the tracks - still not convinced its actually music, and that anyone would actually listen to something called 1 shot killer pussy. He opens murder next, followed by multiple stab wounds. Surely there must be some crafted animal noises in the one called Junglism.

What I found most entertaining about the situation was that even after poking through a number of the tracks he still didn't believe it was legitimate music. Too many strange voices from movies....and strangely enough I'd have to agree, this one just didn't do much for me.

Guest nannystatenoise

yes it is one of his weaker releases. there probably won't be any more spac hand luke in the future.

yes it is one of his weaker releases. there probably won't be any more spac hand luke in the future.

The first 5 vols of Amen Andrews were dope however the Amen Andrews songs on AA VS SHL were the weak songs on this release. I liked the Spac Hand ep that preceded the full ep.

I like this album despite its inconsistency's, probably the vibert release that sounds more of its own thing. I always associate the album from a few coke induced house parties I threw last year cos I always used to spin this CD

• 8 months later...
I like this album despite its inconsistency's, probably the vibert release that sounds more of its own thing. I always associate the album from a few coke induced house parties I threw last year cos I always used to spin this CD

I dig it too, some of AA tunes are weak compared to the traxs on vol 1-5.

Archived