IGNORED

Was The Tuss a test of the market?

o00o

what intention was behind the tuss?

did he just test the market by selling the 2 different eps to look which ones sold better and then choose similar tracks to the tracks selling best for his upcomming album?

or did he just want to check how he is selling without having his aphex reputation work for him?

another possiblity could be that he wanted to release these to have the possibitly to release sth. completly different on the upcomming album but at the same time satisfying the people who want superiour drill n bass

another possiblity could be that he wanted to release these to have the possibitly to release sth. completly different on the upcomming album but at the same time satisfying the people who want superiour drill n bass

sir - i don't understand a god damn word you just said

sir - i don't understand a god damn word you just said

its some kind of indeep theories i have about richard as i dont belive in he just sells so much by luck

never mind

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Hold on hold on.

Are we all just assuming that Tuss is Richard?

Why? Or am I missing something?

Guest Kenneth172
what intention was behind the tuss?

did he just test the market by selling the 2 different eps to look which ones sold better and then choose similar tracks to the tracks selling best for his upcomming album?

or did he just want to check how he is selling without having his aphex reputation work for him?

you could say the same about any album or ep. The question seems pointless.

Anyway, what upand coming album? And drill and bass??? You must be listiening to a different EP tto the rest of us.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived