IGNORED

punch monday 4

Guest tht tne

Guest tht! tne

funny, i liked kick better

there are some parts that really need improvement in these, i think

i just whipped 'em up to a passable point imo and threw 'em up for opinions

i probably won't really develop these per se; i'll just reuse passages and put them in new tracks

I like the beats in kick Tuesday 3 and also how it's proudly electronic, can hear a gaming music influence in these which is never bad.I realise they are sketches but that gave them an innocent appeal, not overworked or what you've heard a thousand times before. Keep at it. : )

listening to kicktuesday, personally i would remove the bass from the drums you have and add a strong kick, and snare type sound.

i feel the same way about punch, like the melodies but wish you have some type of stong break or 808 bd over it

Melodies/harmonies are interesting. I agree with Beneboi about adding some beefier beats/breaks to it. Also some of the sounds feel a bit too dry for my tastes. A strong 909 kick in 'kick' would make a good addition to 'Kick'. These tunes feel a bit braindance Ceephaxesque. I'd probably say I prefered 'Punch Monkey'. Overall not bad dude considering these are your first bits of stuff you've put out there.

Guest Morgan

i like punch alot better, especially the strumming effect you have in the beginning (pianos?). kick is way too loud and in-your-face

Checking out punch monday. Not bad at all for first attempts. Renoise isn't exactly a beginner friendly program. The kick/snare could be a lot punchier. The bits with just drums could use some atmospheric textures to fill them out a bit. Continue working with this one (unless you'd rather move on of course... definitely lots of room for embellishment though.)

Archived