IGNORED

Sayweek

Siegecow

A little track i was fucking around with in reason. I quite like how it turned out but had trouble with whatever godforsaken key that sample is in so i ended the song perhaps a litle prematurely. enjoy.

2:23

It reminds me of an undersea adventure...with attitude. I really like that "splashiness" on the snare, and even though it was a little short it was pretty kicken' indeed.

Yes it definitely needs a final mastering, but i usually save that for when i officially release it on an album or summat.

I've'nt released anything noteworthy except my recent collection "fool of a took"

Which you can preview/download here:

http://www.last.fm/muisc/24ourange

Also, see my "few old tuenz" thread for some bits and pieces and some completed unreleased stuff.

Very well done. Great percussion in the later part of the song. Perhaps give the higher pitched watery sounds a solo. The ending does suffice as is, but I'd like the song to continue.

Archived