IGNORED

How long are drukqs dead times between tracks ,?

Guest Babar

Guest organizedconfusedproject

It would be nice if someone tells me (EAC file or anything else) How long are Druqks' dead times between tracks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET
cimer

no you cimer

I'm surprised this thread even exists. I thought most people didn't give a shit about these kinds of things. I love listening to Drukqs and trying to imagine what Richard was thinking when he made the times between tracks.

Edit: BTW, why do you want to know anyway, just curious or are you up to something?

Thank you = merci

in france, ghetto's argot consist in reverse speakin. so => cimer

It's a shame : i use to listen, every morning, Double DrukQs (both discs played simultaneously) , and OH FUCK it's so good ! so energizing ! AZK/JHARFKJAHRKJZFBHKJ FNQ?. sddvc

sekfj

i love that.

If dead times had been different separatly, it would have been the physical PROOF.

But i've other arguments, don't want to expose them as i Had a 25 pages clash (alone against all the other) on another forum.

µ

BUt I'm still alive :angry:

Oh making it clear : I listen the both discs at once with those specific dead times(how do you say that in your pebble's dronings, gaps ?)

Guest mrcopyandpaste
Thank you = merci

in france, ghetto's argot consist in reverse speakin. so => cimer

It's a shame : i use to listen, every morning, Double DrukQs (both discs played simultaneously) , and OH FUCK it's so good ! so energizing ! AZK/JHARFKJAHRKJZFBHKJ FNQ?. sddvc

sekfj

i love that.

If dead times had been different separatly, it would have been the physical PROOF.

But i've other arguments, don't want to expose them as i Had a 25 pages clash (alone against all the other) on another forum.

µ

BUt I'm still alive :angry:

Oh making it clear : I listen the both discs at once with those specific dead times(how do you say that in your pebble's dronings, gaps ?)

What the fuck man?

i think he wants precise timings, I would. does drukqs played simultaneously even sound good?

post 420 mothafuckas! :cool:

Yeah the begining, wooooosh ! (jymtech low+54 cymru beats).

But here is something strange /

around 39:30

[mt st michel syncope end].........................[gwarek2 ]

[zigo : clac clac clac claclaclaclaCLAC ! ]

@43:08 ziggomatic's last musical sentence, forthwith ponctuated with a wriggling on gwarek2

@43:11, "thank you for your attention, bye" underlined with a kind of thumping noise. End of ziggomatic, gwarek2 goes on.

Then comes Beskhu3epnm, and when it switch from movement (@ 0:29 in single version), wriggling sounds come back.

post 52 powaa

as u c, i'm not the only person who's tried listening 2 both cds on drukqs at the same time.

at first i didn't think it was working but give it a few minutes & amazing things start 2 happen they start 2 almost comunicate with each other & compete 4 dominance. i definitly think this was done on purpose & if you're patient at certain points you'll be convinced they were meant 2 b listened 2 at the same time. i almost can't listen 2 1 at a time anymore.

especcially when vordhosbn and 54 cymru beats come 2gether.

and yeah these cds have been designed 2 play 2gether, start 2 finish. i read this somewhere else online & was a little sceptical but a few minutes in2 the first track(s) was completly convinced. i ripped both cds on2 the computer under 2 different formats and used 2 different media players timed 2 start at exactly the same time. a lot of work 2 enjoy an album but... remember rdj is a computer geek & a jokester, probably gets off on the bum reviews.

:angry:

ah bah si ca te branches, j'avais fait une razzia ya qqs mois de ca sur dmute :

http://forum.dmute.net/index.php?topic=6436.0

21 pages que j'ai tenu ! mais ils ont fini par me démasquer. Ces types la sont pas cool (bon c'est vrai que j'y suis allé hardcore), pas un pour apprécier.

i'm giving him a link to that 21 pages topic i lead about double drukqs (in french so...)

ouais j'ai tout lu ;-)

mais j'ai oublié de te préciser car en effet les deux cds de Drukqs ont été concus pour être lus simultanément, mais l'un des cds doit être écouté de l'ampli du côté gauche et l'autre de l'ampli du côté droite...

et pour les vinyles, c'est autre chose, il paraît que ça ne fonctionne pas... d'ailleurs je n'étais pas convaincu car avec un ami qui n'a que des vinyls ça n'a pas donné une bonne impression... par contre les cds oui, en commençant par Jynweythek et 54 Cymru Beats jusqu'à Kesson Dalef et Nanou2 bien-sûr ce sera Kesson Dalef qu'on entendra, puisque le cd1 est plus long que le cd2...

Quel cd correspond à quel ampli ?

It seems taht one cd is mean to be played on the right, and the other on the left...

Archived