IGNORED

has anyone noticed?

qnio

the melodies don't sound the same to me.

Whats the best bogdan album besides this one? I can never find samurai math beats. Is Boku Mo Wakaran any good?

Personally I go for Renegade Platinum Mega Dance Attack Party: Don the Plates. Sure it's a compilation and not an actual album, but the tracks have nice variety due to their different sources (I especially love the four tracks from I Will Eat Your Children Too!!), and the secret tracks are simple, fun, and just fuckin sweet.

WRONG! Renegade Platinum Mega Dance Attack Party: Don the Plates contains 5 tracks from '96 Drum N Bass Classixxx, all tracks from I Will Eat Your Children Too!! + 7 bonus tracks!! therefore, in all, Renegade Platinum Mega Dance Attack Party: Don the Plates misses 7 tracks from '96 Drum N Bass Classixxx... so Renegade Platinum Mega Dance Attack Party: Don the Plates is not completly a compilation...

Guest HokusPoker

Now that Bogdan track hasn't got ANYTHING to do with her majestic dignity Ziggomatic 17.

Shame on you for threatening my upright thoughts concerning the matchlessness of HIS melodies.

As a result, I hate Raczynski now, even though I don't know him.

Archived