IGNORED

Gescom and somethin very close to Lucid Dreaming

Guest Babar

Guest organizedconfusedproject

Ae rythm sections are fractal, you can find out a rythm among this mess, but there is always A sound wich doesnt fit. As i was neraly sleeping by listening to gescom's minidisc (ramdomly obviously), it was quite hypnotizing, but there was always a fucking sound staving me off from slumber. And I got in a very hypnogogic state of mind, and i started to have those visual perceptions you have before sleeping. Then i saw colours, then shapes. On a sudden, i felt a great frisson like those you have when you become lucid. From this moment on, i could see all the instruments and effects, in proper substances, colors and movments=ama-zing.

Arglllll ! i look forward to listen to it again and it's sooo hard to wait for a new ipod (and fuck off stupid ItunesDataBase !) : i was drunk and fall down into the waters of the Canal du Midi :(

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

the late, great, banned hyperfukbot related an incident to me where he tried to fall asleep with vsnares playing on his headphones.

fantastic post, sir ocp.

Guest uncle traveling matt
the late, great, banned hyperfukbot related an incident to me where he tried to fall asleep with vsnares playing on his headphones.

it works, but not suggested.

• 2 weeks later...

it works, but not suggested.

yeah I tried this with dollx3 before I had really listened to it before. Couldn't really do it. but after I turned it off I could.

Guest marcnplymouth

I think the thing with sleep music is that you have to have the correct level of stimulation - if you're hyper and can't fall asleep then putting Thursday Afternoon on ain't gonna do it for you - you have to match your brain speed to that of the music - you got to listen to what your mind wants. Once I was really drunk and put SatansTornade on - it sounds mad - but it was perfect for falling asleep to because my reeling mind slipped next to the slashing noise and hence it became relatively ambient - maybe I've just coined a new phrase yay! World - I bring you 'Relativistic Ambience' - not all ambient is ambient!

Archived