IGNORED

reaktor 5 advice

Guest môak

Guest Mr. Magoo

hi, i've recently downloaded reaktor 5, and don't hate me, or dispise me, it's just i can't seem to spend $500 on something thats more like a toy to me.

the problem is i downloaded the file which was 779 mbs and now i have clue how to install this, so i'm asking can someone tell me how to istall this, either by having to download something new, or what, screenshots are here.

thanks

Guest Mr. Magoo

o man this program is fucking exelent, the sounds i'm getting, is just awww, is perfection truly...any one know how to work, i mean, how do you use it, is it like a sequencer, cause i do all my sequencing in FL5 is this better, cause all i truly want are the sounds

reaktor is a sequencer if you want it to be

reaktor is a tone generator is you want it to be

reaktor is a drum machine if you want it to be

see where im going with this?

thats the beauty of reaktor - plus the user library (which you wont be able to access) has some fucking amazing tools, synths, sounds in it.

mo

Guest Mr. Magoo
funnily enough I only just got this set up on my mac last night - I got 1.5 gigs of memory and I've got Reaktor, Absynth, Battery, Kontact all running. Very exciting

what you need also is this http://www.d16.pl/index_content.php?sectid=70&menuid=0, it's the best tb-303 emulation plug-in yet.

by the way, do you know any turtorials i can get for free online for using reaktor 5?

funnily enough I only just got this set up on my mac last night - I got 1.5 gigs of memory and I've got Reaktor, Absynth, Battery, Kontact all running. Very exciting

what you need also is this http://www.d16.pl/index_content.php?sectid=70&menuid=0, it's the best tb-303 emulation plug-in yet.

by the way, do you know any turtorials i can get for free online for using reaktor 5?

in on a mac

and Audiorealism bassline is pretty good

o man this program is fucking exelent, the sounds i'm getting, is just awww, is perfection truly...any one know how to work, i mean, how do you use it, is it like a sequencer, cause i do all my sequencing in FL5 is this better, cause all i truly want are the sounds

i think da best way is to use your FL as a sekuencer and open reaktor machines as vst pluggins or instruments

if youre in a school of any kind you can get reaktor for 200 bucks

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/market/m...l?PartNo=737749

its nice to have the manual as an actual book and be able to get things from the user library.

have you seen the new update yet? it's really cool, theres a sequencer in there for the snapshots in ensembles and some rad core modules done by exile that process live audio, good stuff.

Archived