http://www.alteredbeats.ca/proteus/Rawclaw...7s_a_glitch.mp3

Attention boundary pushing electronic musicians. If you are

interested in having your music showcased on the Altered Beats

website which will also include a link to your own homepage. As well

as having your music handed out to altered beats patrons on CDR's

please see the following link

http://alteredbeats.ca/making_music.php

OK RIGHT TO THE POINT

Want to use some fucked up raps with your music?

I am looking for electronic music, Breakcore, Alien Gabber, BastardRave, 'Techno Animal like' industro-funk, goth hop, neo-break speedcore ~post apocalyptic ~ NuBreakcore `mosh-pit in hell' style mutant hip-hop, absurd & doppelganger jungle, RaggaCore, cool fun hyperactive digi-grind ( digital grindcore ) not digital grindcore that is like some of vytear's more heavy tracks ...like HOLY SHIT I AM HANDS DOWN THE MOST INSANE HUMAN TO EVER WALK THE EARTH DIGITAL GRINDCORE....digi-grind like that stuff on the Proboscus label .... you know what I mean .... / Older DJ HIVE STYLE abstract beats / futuristic drum and bass fusion ( THINK DEVIOUS METHODS with some added c8 crowd insanity ) Really good quality chiptune music meets hyper glitchly Nubreakcore .. think AA Kurtz when he makes Chiptune meets Xanopticon only more rocked out don't give a fuck then art school coke head gone mad.. imagine Duran Duran Duran and Xanopticon having a kid or something and putting him in room with all Electromeca's hardware with AA kurtz's talent and sensibility ( wow what the fuck ) Peace Off style Toxic Hip-Hop meets fun happy rave rock Nubreakcore aka My parents did a good job raising me I am a happy good looking guy I LOVE underground music when it makes me dance like cocky superstar freak LESS deconstruction for the sake of deconstruction I hate life SkidCore please. Some kind of DJ Z-TRIP, DJ-P, DJ T-ROCK and DJ RADAR rock - hip-hop mash-cyber-Freak -Rock-Hop idea with my vocals all alien and distorted in the background / Really fucking COOL dark ass cutting edge trip hop with lots of sci-fi samples and shit Imagine the album 9 Deadly Venoms by Depth Charge only made in 2034 by Hive's hypothetical son during a bad acid trip.....?????........Japanese DJ SHARPNEL style Gabber / Speedcore anime fueled electronic music hyper rave dance video game music .....Breakcore the good stuff like FFF, Electromeca, LFO DEMON, Rotator....it can still be dark .. I love dark... but if it's dark make sure it's stylish, sexy and futuristic and packed full of TALENT like the mighty ENDUSER

IF YOU MAKE A TRACK PLEASE MAIL IT TO

proteus@alteredbeats.ca

IF FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT E-MAIL ACCOUNT DOES NOT WORK THEN USE THIS ONE HERE

avalonwarrior@gmail.com

HEY FUCKERS ... LISTEN MY INBOX FOR MY E-MAIL IS FUCKING INSANE ... I AM SICK OF STARING AT MASSIVE E-MAILS MAKING SURE I AM NOT MISSING ANYTHING .... IF YOU MAIL ME A TRACK I WILL TRY AND ALWAYS REPLY ... AND OF COURSE I WILL UPLOAD IT ON THE SITE AND STREAM IT ON MYSPACE .... IF YOU E-MAIL ME FOR ANY REASON OR MAIL A TRACK AND I DO NOT UPLOAD IT OR REPLY TO YOUR MAIL I MIGHT HAVE MISSED THE E-MAIL .... SO JUST E-MAIL ME BACK AND SAY SOMETHING LIKE

" this is not spam .. message for Aaron Campbell / PROTEUS / Altered Beats guy ... I have song for you ..."

ect ect ....

YOU CAN ALSO TRY THIS E-MAIL BECAUSE IT HAS LESS SPAM RIGHT NOW

avalonwarrior@gmail.com

ALSO ...YO !!!!!! THIS SHIT HERE IS KIND OF LIKE A electronic music HEAD FUCK EXPERIMENT .. I JUST TRY AND SAY THE COOLEST~ NERDIEST~ GEEKIEST SHIT POSSIBLE ... ANIME~ SCI-FI ~ ALIENS ~ COMIC BOOK SHIT .. ECT ECT ECT ...I DO NOT REALLY TRY TO BE A GOOD EMCEE OR BE ON TIME ... SOMETIMES I AM TIME ....LIKE THAT ROUTINE ASCENSION TRACK BY BROTHERHOOD OF THE DRILL AND THAT HUNTER D GLITCH MIX.. I GUESS I SOUND LIKE A REAL RAPPER IN THAT SHIT I THINK....BUT ANYWAYS POINT IS FUCK WITH THE LYRICS MAN .. LIKE THIS SHIT HERE....

FUNKSTORUNG SHIT

FLASHBULB SHIT

I NEVER LISTENED TO THE LYRICS IN HIP-HOP AND I STILL DON'T / CAN'T UNLESS THEY ARE VERY FUCKED UP AND INSANE AS HELL... I DON'T THINK ANYONE REALLY LISTENS TO THE LYRICS IN HIP-HOP EXCEPT I GUESS REAL HARDCORE FUCKERS....I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE MUSIC THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS.. AND NOT JUST SOME NO TALENT CRAP / MISGUIDED HYPE AIMED AT INSECURE UNATTRACTIVE HIPSTERS ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN )

SO MY POINT IS WHEN SOMEONE SENDS ME A DRUM AND BASS TRACK WITH MY LYRICS OVER TOP OF IT .. AND I SOUND TOTALLY OFF TIME AND NOT WITH THE BEAT AND MY VOICE SOUNDS LIKE KERMIT THE FROG ..... WELL IT MAKE ME WANT TO KICK MY OWN ASS... I AM SURE THAT REAL RAPPERS AND JUNGLE EMCEE'S PROBABLY WANT TO SHOOT ME .... SO MAKE FUCKED UP SHIT... I WANT TO SOUND LIKE EL-P 1000 YEARS IN THE FUTURE IN CYBORG DROOLING MADMAN FORM ...FREESYLING WITH CAGE'S BRAIN IN JAR TALKING THOUGH A SPEAKER OR SOME SHIT .... LIKE THIS SHIT HERE

PROBABLY A RAPIST

OK COOL THANK YOU ...

ROCK OUT IT'S GOTH NIGHT IN TORONTO

but what the fuck ever you can make anything you want with the raps. Just go to the raps.samples.voices section of this website and you can download folders of raps with the wav files as well as mp3's of the tracks used to rhyme over so you can make a click track and sync the raps up to original music you create. There are also film samples to use there if you wish.

I am the worlds first open source Emcee so make some sick shit and help promote digital anarchy . ...FUCK IT .......Check out this page here to see the kind of music and cinematic imagery I like or if you have say 1000 hours to kill you can read all the shit on this page

When you are done e-mail the mp3 to proteus@alteredbeats.ca if it's over 10 MB then use either www.dropload.com or www.sendspace.com or www.yousendit.com and tell me if I can put it online or not and if so and what URL you want the track linked to. To hear what other artists have done with my vocals so far check out the mp3 section

If you are a SERIOUS producer who will make a track with my vocals but you want a real `theme' then just e-mail me with details.

If you want to make a record / CD proper release with the track just let me know and I will not share it online what-so-ever. But I want an mp3 to listen to. I just want to hear weird rap music... Thats all I have ever wanted.

I also have a shit load more raps in my shared files folder in the p2p file sharing application called Soulseek my user name is " i am proteus " add me and then browse my files. A lot of them are shit but if you are a electronic music / breakcore person then you could probably make anything sound good so go crazy.

I freestyled for 14 years in a row so I had a lot of time to imagine that I am amazing and also to dream and do research for what kind of `beats' I wanted my raps to go with. So below is a shit load of delusion and some knowledge about avant hip-hop & electronic music and that even scares me

If you don't have time to read all that crap then Basically if you want to make beats that will really fucking make me happy just listen to the whole Album DEVIOUS METHODS by DJ HIVE and then imagine ramming those gargantuan soundscapes through the brains of guys like ELECTROMECA, ENDUSER and DROON and then making the overall presentation very artistic and professional as well as underground sounding like TECHNO ANIMAL

Also I have to tell you ... I do not really consider myself an actual Emcee or Rapper. I never really listened to hip-hop so to speak. I just loved it when the lyrics sounded fucking cool as fuck. Or they were completely mentally retarded in every sense. So please try and fuck heavily with the vocals. Effects, Reverb, Distortion .. ect. I am not saying that you have to go balls out and make me sound like the machine boss from the end of matrix revolutions screaming from a swamp in another dimension from behind a mirror overtop of alien gabber from Belgium .. but hearing myself over a real hip-hop beat with no effects I think just sounds sad and depressing as hell I think

Even though I do not consider myself a real Emcee .. technically I am a white rapper. You have no idea how fucking angry you have to be to try and be a `REAL' white rapper for a living. Psychologists do not even have a way to measure how pissed off we are I am serious as death. IF I OFFEND YOU... seriously FUCK YOU. I am an artsy sci-fi geek headcase ....check out this guy here NECRO The main page of his website use to feature images a women with her mouth getting urinated in and a real picture of a person who died of a shot gun blast to the head. Some of the things he has said include threatening to shove a knife is a woman's vagina and shoving hooks through a women's breasts. Another guy called CAGE is not as direct with what he says but Cage is one of the most `real ' Emcee's' out there. When I say "My dick will shoot out a sonic boom and blast your girl though the wall of my living room" I am saying that in the hopes that some seventeen year old neo-raver gabber kid from Belgium will make a track with it that will make kids at a breakcore party laugh so hard that the one guy who did to many rails of gib will actually shit himself. When Cage says "I got a head full of Jesus that got me to where the leak is" Well... I do not know exactly what that means but I know that it is negative and that he really means it. So yeah listen NECRO is BANNED from VICE MAGAZINE. The main editor of Vice said that the shit Necro was saying about Women was 100 times worse then calling them Nazis. This is a magazine that featured `The vice guide to getting reamed in the cake' and that magazine has a famous `Do's and don'ts' section where they take pictures of people in public who they think either look hip or lame. One of these pictures were of two Japanese hipster girls wearing large boots. What was written below the picture was something along the lines of "wow look at that shit .. when girls rock boots like that its so hot its unreal.. not even a good raping would put out the fire" So yeah LISTEN TO ME. I probably get respect from Necro and Cage because I love hip-hop so much it will probably go down in music history BUT all my techno - electronic music - -internet - c8 crowd - geek - sci-fi - anime shit probably makes them want to puke. So if you are visiting this website new to the world of underground music especially pissed off white rappers then trust me when I say that if you are offended by anything I say on this site or in the music you can seriously FUCK OFF and DIE. Because compared to Necro, Cage, Copywrite and a few other guys the shit I am doing here is full on artsy geek shit. Besides horror movies have mad fucked up shit in them and no one cares.Check out the movie The Aristocrats.. there is worse shit in that then anything I have ever heard. But because its bunch of rich white guys then its ok. Whatever just leave me alone and let me be fucked up and in love with myself. And don't be mad at that shit I say about Musicians on the altered beats myspace page because I just stole that from DURAN DURAN DURAN's myspace page and I do not think that he wrote that. It's pretty well written .. I mean ED is probably a smart guy but I just seriously do not think he wrote that.

If you feel sorry for me that I have done nothing my whole life but practice freestyling and obsess over alternative hip-hop you can give me some money

av-344.jpg

Archived