IGNORED

manitoba/caribou

playbynumbers

I think Milk Of Human Kindness is his best and I think all his releases are great

milk of human kindness is just so BORING, like he was somehow actually trying to make a really boring quiet album without anything vital or interesting

Guest beatfanatic
I think Milk Of Human Kindness is his best and I think all his releases are great

milk of human kindness is just so BORING, like he was somehow actually trying to make a really boring quiet album without anything vital or interesting

yeah Id say The Milk of human Kindness is my least favorite but it still has some great tracks (Brahminy Kite comes to mind)

edit - I went looking for Caribou on watmm and decided to resurrect this thread rather than starting a new one

*hi fives*

I also reiterate my fondness for start breaking my heart, the new vocal stuff is good enough, though I wish he'd occasionally through in more tracks like Paul's Birthday

i saw manitoba live in philly a few years ago. they pretty much blasted the hell out of the little venue but it worked for their stuff. four tet opened. come to think of it . . .

encey was there, but we never met up! ky and siv and i met up, but the dudes couldn't get in because they got sold bogus tickets! a true watmm meetup epic fail. and then the girl i went with got tired before prefuse came on. suuper lame. manitoba was the best part though.

Archived