IGNORED

New RL/VL Track

Listening to this now while Im hooking up my minidisc recorder to my mixer...

I like the tone of it, the organ-type sound.

Beginning places me in kind of a white light stasis. Some of the chords kind of clash with the mood I'm getting.

Middle, like it when the tone varies a bit, coming into lower octaves feels more defined and rich.

If there's one complaint I have it's that the resonance is overpowering at times. Perhaps some EQ after the reverb (which is the typical culprit for these types of resonance problems), causes quite a bit of ear strain by the end of it. Lovely though.

You might enjoy some of the ambient tracks I have littered around EKT as well!

Listening to this now while Im hooking up my minidisc recorder to my mixer...

I like the tone of it, the organ-type sound.

Beginning places me in kind of a white light stasis. Some of the chords kind of clash with the mood I'm getting.

Middle, like it when the tone varies a bit, coming into lower octaves feels more defined and rich.

If there's one complaint I have it's that the resonance is overpowering at times. Perhaps some EQ after the reverb (which is the typical culprit for these types of resonance problems), causes quite a bit of ear strain by the end of it. Lovely though.

You might enjoy some of the ambient tracks I have littered around EKT as well!

Aye, resonance is the problem I have alot of the time. I would usually EQ alot more but that track took up so much CPU power that it was near impossible to listen to it within Logic.

Archived