IGNORED

'Av at it!!

BCM

bubbly is right... happy in a crazy sort of donkey rhubarb kind of way.

i think a very simple bass under the current bassline, just simple one bar notes, anchored on the current bassline notes (here, let me sing it, doooo, daaaaahh, deeeee, dooooo). not all the time, but just in certain sections.... would add depth.

i like this, a good listen.

the production and mastering sounds good. but i thought it felt a little uninspired, i liked the first minute or so, then it got kind of repetitive. the 303 sequence wasn't interesting enough to hold my attention for the entire track.

giving this a second listen. i listened to this last night and didn't think too much of it, i was too drunk to think anything of it.

pastel. shaded. spheres.

glowing, turning from spheres into more "oval-like" objects, kind of like eggs with glowing pastel yolks. and bouncing up and down, all playing together having a grand ol time time in a huge biosphere.

yeah man, your new stuff is really on another level. your sound is evolving, keep making stuff like this :D.

why thankyou!

EDIT: speaking of eggs - i bought some duck eggs the other day (not tamazipan - actual duck eggs)...... they were very nice - slightly larger yolk than a normal egg. very flavoursome.

nice bass synth sound. I like it when the hi hats come in

you got reason yet?

cheers! as for reason - no, not got it mate.... I haven't used my computer for music making for a while now seeing as i've "gone hardware"....

but if you want to hit me up with a copy (for collabs!) then that'd be cool.

thanks for listening.... i'm not gonna change this now coz I can't be bothered, but I will post more soon which maybe you'll like a bit better.....

Archived