IGNORED

graves better than raves

Guest goodwillsidis

Guest goodwillsidis

Here's a beat that fell out of my womb the other day. Why don't you fellows have a listen and say some stuff about it! All these retards in my hometown are so ignorant about techno I could die.

nice analogue feel to it, but i found the track as a whole lacking in sparkle and flair. the production's quite nice, good sounds and good patterns used..... i dunno, just didn't really make me think much about it - i think this could do with some crazy effects tweaks here and there and more variation in the patterns and overall structure of the track. i really like the kick drum you've used and the acidy bass noise is quite caustic windowy which is awesome.

but yeah, like i said, the whole thing needs more variation, interesting effects here and there, filter tweaks maybe and just more overall oomph!

Guest goodwillsidis
nice analogue feel to it, but i found the track as a whole lacking in sparkle and flair. the production's quite nice, good sounds and good patterns used..... i dunno, just didn't really make me think much about it - i think this could do with some crazy effects tweaks here and there and more variation in the patterns and overall structure of the track. i really like the kick drum you've used and the acidy bass noise is quite caustic windowy which is awesome.

but yeah, like i said, the whole thing needs more variation, interesting effects here and there, filter tweaks maybe and just more overall oomph!

thanks.. caustic window has def been on recently at my house quite a bit.

two thumbs up for the track title.

i liked it's simpicity and subtle changes.

i can easily picture a group of braindead ravers twitching to this.

the little piano part that pops up brings a needed element to it.

hypnotic.

i think it could be about a minute shorter but i like it. :)

Guest goodwillsidis

we'll see if Brain-dead kids actually will rave it up to this track-- I'm opening a girl talk show tomorrow, gonna bounce this one off those punters.

so if i wanna upload another track, do I delete this post or does it expire and some point and re-up my upload limit?

you're openin girl talk? Nice!

I really like the way you used the acid sounds

The beginning really reminded me of old crystal method, i like that a lot

1:20-1:40 you lost me, but after that you had me back again, that background melody is a great touch

Nice. rekindles my love for techno. I'm keepin it

Archived