IGNORED

7\

Guest Mr Salads

TAN-109 was also credited for doing design work as well, but this can be explained by the fact that Richard has co-designed several of his albums (SAW II with Paul, and Drukqs with Manuel Sepulveda), in which Richard does the photography.

Dan Parkes did do the artwork for Ventolin and On.

I originally posted the interview/FAQ with Paul about the logo, and have unused designs of the Aphex Twin logo and type treatment Paul provided as well.

Very interesting about TAN-109 being also used for design work. Just curious where this is 'credited' at originally?

Joyrex, do you still have the unused designs? Are these anything you can share/show?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so who is TAN 109?

TAN 109 is the alias that Universal Indicator Green is recorded under (so I've read) TAN 109 is RDJ (just like 'Martin Trezzider' is RDJ and just like 'Q-Chastic' is RDJ)

TAN 109 Discography

Why do you bring TAN 109 up LUDD?

although i do not have the records to hand right now...

i seem to remember TAN 109 "tagged" on the On and/or Ventolin sleeve art and assumed he/she/it did it

along with some simple "brittle bone baby milk shake recipe" and such like

Archived