IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - postketinfinitycheeseacid

Guest splagawaga

Guest splagawaga
warms my heart too

and i'm not an acid fan

it must be the triplets

i spose its not technically acid, as it doesnt have a wobbly 303. but its about the right tempo :)

<3 triplets

I was less interested in this composition and more interested in the synth sounds and such. Some of the production bits and synth sounds I was really digging. Especially the reverb, panning, and sweeps that came about every once in a whiles. Your pretty versatile though. Sometimes I can't believe how different each track of yours sounds.

Guest splagawaga
I was less interested in this composition and more interested in the synth sounds and such. Some of the production bits and synth sounds I was really digging. Especially the reverb, panning, and sweeps that came about every once in a whiles. Your pretty versatile though. Sometimes I can't believe how different each track of yours sounds.

cheers rook,

compositionally this one isnt so complex or flowing but that wasnt really the intention. this track only took a few hours so i guess it was more about capturing the mood i was in at the time. it was a hell of a strange evening. i think they all come out so differently cos i still havent decided on a specific path musically.

lots to learn yet :)

i like it, it really catches your attention at the beginning of the track.. gets you straight into it all which i love about these types of tunes (no messing around).

you have got some good percussion going on in there as well. a really cool listen. nice one

Guest splagawaga
c'est tres bon as usual

will probably get played down the pub next week if that's ok

cheers ludd,

yeh go for it i have no objections to it getting played out and around.

which pub in which part of the uk tho?

Guest splagawaga
the intro is great. so is production. great cheesy effects. the only thing it lacks of is variation in the melody.

thx yan

i wondered if anyone would pick up on the first melody being static, i tried to disguise it with muchos effects ;)

i spent ages adding another accompaniment to that first section (one of which got recyled and used at the end) also tried changing the melody around some, but nothing felt quite right.

so it is as it is

Archived