IGNORED

Wevie Stonder - The Bucket

essines

Guest Stoppit

CD arrived today - listening now

I fucking love track 5, Tapsus

It's a sunny day, and this is exactly the right sort of music for the mood I'm in.

If I had a large pizza, my life would be pretty much perfect right now.

Guest Stoppit

I really like this album

link it or it didnt happen

post-6667-1238872866_thumb.jpg

This is a photo of the wrapper off the maoam that norman records sent with my order. Pretty conclusive proof, I think you'll agree.

Guest analogue wings

they sounds like Half Man Half Biscuit produced by People Like Us

[john peel rip, etc]

in fact i'm sure i heard these guys on peel many times and thought it was HMHB or something...

i'm still waiting on my copy and i hope to fuck it's here within the week. but i'm in canada.

fuck i am excited. heard a couple samples and can't wait for the record. JESUS FUCK.

CACK

Guest analogue wings

a friend of mine ordered it from amazon and he got his shipping confirmation on saturday

[john peel rip, etc]

in fact i'm sure i heard these guys on peel many times and thought it was HMHB or something...

just question why do so many plunderphonics people like PEople like us and wevie stonder focus on cutting up old rock music as opposed to any other genre of music? The 2nd to LAst Matmos album felt like this to me too.

Guest analogue wings

[john peel rip, etc]

just question why do so many plunderphonics people like PEople like us and wevie stonder focus on cutting up old rock music as opposed to any other genre of music? The 2nd to LAst Matmos album felt like this to me too.

the People Like Us stuff I have heard is mostly 78-era stuff, with a bit of sixties pop, etc.

• 2 months later...

yup, great album, will listen again

still kinda wish they'd have more of the eat your own ears/drawing on other peoples heads groove but it's still awesome.

shut the gate is crazy

Archived