A3 Sun Dress

A4 Summer Friends

A5 Acid Fried Skate Rink

B1 Jacket Holograph

B2 Pillow Whiter

B3 Night Ride

B4 Silver Fountain Cascade

B5 Waving Goodbye

2 videos and 3" CD-R singles (with several bonus b-sides and remixes) will precede this release soon.

More info forthcoming.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah sorry for lack of updates on this one...

basically we changed around who we were pressing it through as we found better prices elsewhere, and then we realized we could not use the images pictured above (couldn't get them hi-res enough), so we picked new ones and now we're waiting a bit to hear back from the biologist in california who owns the copyright on them.

so, maybe within the next month or so this will be released. it is still very much happening though.

Guest Rent

Nice, I'm glad it's coming along....can't wait to hear the rest cause I already got my hands on Cropduster and Jacket Holograph :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest umop_apisdn

WANT!

it's been so long since ive gotten new milieu...i used to be so spoiled. bo break the silence with vinyl would just be fantastical.

this'll come out soon. yes, soon.

in the meantime mike you should hit me up with your current address and i'll get a box out to you. or you could just lemme know when you'll be in town again next and we can at least meet for a bite.

thank you sir

also just to clarify for everyone here who DOESN'T have a record player - we'll be working out some way to get either a CD-R or MP3s of the release included with any purchase of the 12". so that way you're able to hear the music you're buying on whatever format you prefer, for the same price.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived