IGNORED

Your favourite untilted set beginning?

Sam

Just curious, as i'm sure a lot of you may have noticed that the beginning of the untilted live set changed considerably from 2005 to 2007. Which do you all prefer? The glasgow intro or the hemsby intro?

I can't decide. They're both amazing. The tempo and breakneck feel of the glasgow one is hardhitting and ballsy as fuck (well, on the non-soundboard recordings anyway) and that bizarre looped melody that creeps in in the newer intro is booth/brown surrealism at it's best.

Just for reference....

Old intro>

Newer intro>

Just curious, as i'm sure a lot of you may have noticed that the beginning of the untilted live set changed considerably from 2005 to 2007. Which do you all prefer? The glasgow intro or the hemsby intro?

I can't decide. They're both amazing. The tempo and breakneck feel of the glasgow one is hardhitting and ballsy as fuck (well, on the non-soundboard recordings anyway) and that bizarre looped melody that creeps in in the newer intro is booth/brown surrealism at it's best.

Just for reference....

Old intro>

Newer intro>

There's a difference?

your ears are broked gl0tch.

really pushing it on thread topics here.

Yea I dunno I think I like the 2007 beginning better. They are both good though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gabriel
I like the newer intro, the one on the Pontin's Holiday park set

I know you're probably referring to the intro that comes after the techno track that plays for the first 3 minutes of the Pontin's set. However, in case anyone is intereseted, those first 3 minutes are from a track called 'The Dance' by Derrick May under the alias 'Rhythim is Rhythim'.

Here's the whole track:

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I like the newer intro, the one on the Pontin's Holiday park set

I know you're probably referring to the intro that comes after the techno track that plays for the first 3 minutes of the Pontin's set. However, in case anyone is intereseted, those first 3 minutes are from a track called 'The Dance' by Derrick May under the alias 'Rhythim is Rhythim'.

Here's the whole track: (don't need the video in the thread twice)

Was looking for that, cheers.

Archived